What are the best Star Wars attractions currently in the parks?

Rudyard Kipling

Original Poster
We are going the WDW over spring break and my 8 year old son is really into Star Wars. What are the best events and attractions that we should check out?

We always do Star Tours, several times. Jedi Training academy sounds great but I doubt we will be there early enough to sign up for it.

We are super stoked for the fireworks, but is there anything else we should check out?

The Launch Bay?

Any input is appreciated!

FigmentPigments

I thought the Launch Bay was a bit of a let down. Besides seeing Darth Vader and Chewbacca there's not too much else to do. Darth Vader and Chewbacca do talk to you so he should get a kick out of that. Also, there are a couple of Jawas that roam around and you can trade with them. Go to the dollar store and pick up some little toys to trade with them. But beware, they may try to trade your hat for a park map. If you want to inject some Star Wars food into his day, the Backlot Express has Star Wars themed food and drink. I don't know if Watto's Grotto is still open, but he'll love all the Star Wars stuff; it's bigger than Tatooine Traders, although your wallet may be lighter when you leave.

JIMINYCR

Bring the cash or credit cards.... your 8 yo son will want to spent the most time in the SW gift shop. :greedy::greedy::greedy: Too many nice items that neeeeeed to go home with you. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom