What are some good resturants at some of the hotels?

rael ramone

Boma at AKL.

It's a buffet, but in a good way :). Pricewise it's one of my cheaper table service meals (since I do a large dose of the 'sigs').

And another bonus. If you eat at AKL you get to check out the animals there. If dinner is done before 7:30pm then you can sit through the 'cultural safari' (can be really fascinating at times: cast members from Africa talk about their animals back home and/or their home land itself).

Sweet Melissa

Honestly, ALL the best Disney restaurants are at hotels. For budget-friendly eats, I'd recommend Sanaa at AKV, Kouzzina at the Boardwalk (breakfast, specifically), the Cabana Bar at the Dolphin, or Olivia's at Old Key West.

pluto13

We are going to spend half a day visiting some of the hotels on property :) we are going to the beaches ice cream shop for the kitchen sink. but are looking for a place to eat dinner. Now we are NOT looking for a big /expensive type dinner .. it can be counter service or mid range dining that is good any ideas?
I would recommend the Captain's Grille at Disney's Yacht Club. It is really great. Ate there with a friend after they ran the marathon. Also, there is the Cape May Café Dinner Buffer is good, variety and great shrimp! Also,Fettuchine Alfredo at the Captain's Grille is great!

pluto13

Also, Whispering Canyon Cafe has some really great cuisine! It is located at the Wilderness Lodge on the First Floor across from the lobby check-in area!

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Not often mentioned, but a place I've eaten at multiple times and always enjoyed is...

Shutters, at Caribbean Beach. Great mostly Cuban inspired food. But, then again, I have a soft spot for Cuban Food (Bongo's is one of my favorites at DTD as well)...

My only complaint about Shutters is their hours. They have a very limited serving window. I wish they stayed open later (they close at 9p, as I recall...so, no "after park" meals to be found there!).

itsbetsyh

Kona Cafe! I love their Tonga Toast. And it holds up well the fridge too. I couldn't finish mine and got a to-go box. I ate it cold from the fridge the next morning and it was still just as tasty! Same with the macedemia pancakes- my Mom had those.

Nice comfy atmosphere, too. I could live there.

Tonga Toast is number one on my must eat list for next time!!

disneyfan1995

Some good ones I've dined at include
-Ohana (Poly)
-Kona Cafe (Poly)
-Citrocos (GF)
-Boma (AKL)
-Cape May Cafe (BC)

I've heard that the Wave (Contemporary) and Whispering Canyon (WL) are also great places to eat at.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom