We're not in Kansas any more!

DisJosh

Original Poster
Wow! Big change in the color scheme Steve! I like it but it will be a long time before I'm used to it. :(

Nice job! :D

NowInc

Originally posted by DisJosh
Wow! Big change in the color scheme Steve! I like it but it will be a long time before I'm used to it. :(

Nice job! :D

You can go back to the old style if youd like..check out the forum news and forum support sections ;)

DisJosh

Original Poster
Re: Re: We're not in Kansas any more!

Originally posted by NowInc

You can go back to the old style if youd like..check out the forum news and forum support sections ;)

Woohoo! I happy! :D

OldKeyWest24

wow! that like totally freaked me out when i was half awake checkin the baords at school..lol..but im cool wit it..i think a makeover is cool for the fourms!

Susan

Maria

Originally posted by OldKeyWest24
wow! that like totally freaked me out when i was half awake checkin the baords

LOL! :lol: Same here!

Steve... could the next color be red, pleeeeaaase??? that´s my favorite one! :D ;)

Sheri

lol Susan...(She thinks she's specialer coz she's been here longer :rolleyes: )

The first thing I thought when I saw this: holy blue-ness, lol...I've been adding "ness" and "full" to all by words lately :D

i kinda like it this way...My fave color is neon green, but I don't think many people would like the boards being bright green ;) :rolleyes:

When did this change? I was on here at about 11:30 (during math, hehe) and it was the old way...

MobileBadBoy

Account Suspended
Originally posted by Sheri
lol Susan...(She thinks she's specialer coz she's been here longer :rolleyes: )

The first thing I thought when I saw this: holy blue-ness, lol...I've been adding "ness" and "full" to all by words lately :D

i kinda like it this way...My fave color is neon green, but I don't think many people would like the boards being bright green ;) :rolleyes:

When did this change? I was on here at about 11:30 (during math, hehe) and it was the old way...
Unfortunately, some of us had nothing to do, and were around during all the changes. :rolleyes:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5148

Sheri

For some reason, the new colors here reminds me of the computers at school, lol. In the comp lab, we can change our desktop settings or w/e, and I have all blue w/ neon green writing on some computers, and all black with neon green writing on other computers...it looks soo cool! :sohappy: :D

OldKeyWest24

Originally posted by Sheri
For some reason, the new colors here reminds me of the computers at school, lol. In the comp lab, we can change our desktop settings or w/e, and I have all blue w/ neon green writing on some computers, and all black with neon green writing on other computers...it looks soo cool! :sohappy: :D

my desktop at school is black with purple letter and it says Homeslice Power to All!!...lol..dont ask!

Susan

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom