Went to Citricos for the first time during our last trip

71dsp

Original Poster
All these trips and we've never tried Citricos, so we decided to give it a try last week.

It was *FANTASTIC*. One of our must-dos from here on out. The Oak Grilled Beef Filet was awesome. My wife ordered the same, and my son had the kids grilled chicken. Both steaks were cooked perfectly. My only issue was the size of the grilled chicken. It was tiny! It was the kid's menu, so can't really complain. Thankfully the beef filets were large, so he ate some of mine and my wife's. That just gave us more room for dessert. :) The steaks were awesome and so were the vegetables.

For dessert, I had the Pumpkin Cheesecake, my wife had the Banana Tort, and my son stuck with tried and true ice cream. The Pumpkin Cheesecake is likely the *best* dessert I've had at WDW. I also had a Grand Cappuccino with dessert - AWESOME.

I wish we had tried this place sooner! It was one of the best dinners we've had! I can't wait to go back!!

So if you like steak - try it, if you haven't!

21stamps

I have never been there because the decor isn't to my liking.lol. The menu does it look good and maybe your review will get me to try the place out next time.

Glad you enjoyed it!

Minnie Mum

Citricos has long been one of our favourite Disney signatures. Our first experience was for our DDs wedding dinner. Couldn't have asked for better. Service was superb. Food was excellent. And the ambiance was just right for our group of adults. We've returned several times and have never been disappointed. I wish I could say the same of some other Disney signatures (cough Cali Grill cough).

pilka214

Haven't stopped in there in years, but my last trip was exceptional! Disney's higher end restaurants in the resorts are some of the best dining orlando has to offer!

EvilQueen-T

Citroco's is one of our absolute favorites too. My granddaughter had the kids grilled chicken there and at jiko and yeah...we thought it was a small serving size especially when they're around the 9-12 age range. Mine is at that age where we bounce between the adult and kids menu still.

71dsp

Original Poster
Citricos has long been one of our favourite Disney signatures. Our first experience was for our DDs wedding dinner. Couldn't have asked for better. Service was superb. Food was excellent. And the ambiance was just right for our group of adults. We've returned several times and have never been disappointed. I wish I could say the same of some other Disney signatures (cough Cali Grill cough).

I'm glad to know that many people have had positive experiences there. Tells me that they're consistent, and we'll be sure to go there again when we visit next time!!

Were you able to notice how busy the bar was? I worry about crowds with Mizner's out of service.

It was certainly busy, but it's not like people were standing around trying to scoop up tables or places at the bar when people left. :)

Citroco's is one of our absolute favorites too. My granddaughter had the kids grilled chicken there and at jiko and yeah...we thought it was a small serving size especially when they're around the 9-12 age range. Mine is at that age where we bounce between the adult and kids menu still.

We do the same. If he's not that hungry, and the server doesn't object, we'll order from the kid's menu. If we've been in the parks all day and not really snacked, he'll eat an adult meal and then some. :)

danyoung56

Were you able to notice how busy the bar was? I worry about crowds with Mizner's out of service.

I know that the last time Mizner's was closed as a bar they moved bartender Tammy to Citrico's, thus doubling up on the bartending service. She's a sweetie, wherever she's working!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom