Well-Know Members

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I received my "well known" status by visiting each and every member of this forum at home with a freshly baked pie and some iced tea. It took a few years, and a bit of international travel, but it has paid off with a well deserved label under my avatar. Steve and his wife were particularly polite while waiting for the police to arrive.

B#ll#cks. You missed me. Granted, it was about the same time Bobby V. started managing the Sox and I was on a bender in Tangiers, but I still never received my strawberry-rhubarb pie....

Dad 2 M & M

You will make by surpassing the following:

First Message = 1 point
First Received "Like" = 2 points
30 Messages Posted = 5 points
100 Messages Posted = 10 points
25 Received "Likes" = 10 points
100 Received "likes"= 15 Points----After making it here, to 43 points, you will make "Well Known Member"by surpassing any of the next 3.

1000 Messages Posted = 20 points
250 Received "Likes" = 20 Points
500 Received "Likes" = 30 Points

Some surpass both 250 "Likes" before surpassing 1000 messages posted. Others make by 1000 posts first....you get there dude!!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
You will make by surpassing the following:

First Message = 1 point
First Received "Like" = 2 points
30 Messages Posted = 5 points
100 Messages Posted = 10 points
25 Received "Likes" = 10 points
100 Received "likes"= 15 Points----After making it here, to 43 points, you will make "Well Known Member"by surpassing any of the next 3.

1000 Messages Posted = 20 points
250 Received "Likes" = 20 Points
500 Received "Likes" = 30 Points

Some surpass both 250 "Likes" before surpassing 1000 messages posted. Others make by 1000 posts first....you get there dude!!
Wow...where did you get this top secret information?

I've been trying to figure it out for a while....are you a spy?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom