Week After Thanksgiving Question

dopeylover

I know a million people have probably asked this already...BUT...

Do they usually offer a discount during that time? I know it's one of the slower times of the year, and we were planning December 1-10. It would be great if they did the buy 4 get 3 free promo.

Just wondering.

Thanks!:)

disneygirl1

Hi there, We went the week of Pop Warner last year and in September they offered a discount code for the first week in December that I was able to use. With the discount I was able to upgrade to the CS from Pop for ONLY $40 for the entire week. So be on the look out, while the number of rooms is limited, there will be offers.

Upvote 0

dopeylover

Original Poster
Does Pop Warner make it extremely busy in the parks?? I was always told it was a slow time, and now I am afraid it will be just like going during Spring Break!:veryconfu

Upvote 0

KristieLC

We went the week after TG this past year and we were able to use a discount code for part of the vacation. We got there the Sat after TG and stayed for 8 days. If I am remembering correctly, our discount was good for the last 5 nights, but it saved us about $500. It wasn't incredibly crowded except for that first Sat, but it wasn't horrible.

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

Does Pop Warner make it extremely busy in the parks?? I was always told it was a slow time, and now I am afraid it will be just like going during Spring Break!:veryconfu

No - you will occasionally see a small group here or there, but most of the time they are playing their games at the Wide World of Sports complex.

From what I've read, it can make the All-Stars a little busy...

We've been to WDW during that week in 2005(WL), 2006(AKL), and 2007(Pop), and I can only remember seeing a Pop Warner group once at MK, and that was in 2007 near the Haunted Mansion.

We saw no sign of them at Pop Century either.

Upvote 0

disneytopdog

Disney did send out a 40% off room pin in an email back in January and it was for dates starting the Sunday after Thanksgiving thru the next 2 weeks of December. You had to use the pin by March 31.

So my thinking with this economy, if they offered it once keep an eye out they might do it again. Also I think last year they offered some type of free dining promotion for early December as an incentive to put heads in beds and butts in ride seats.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom