Wedn't You Know It?

kcnole

If they used Windows based pc's to run the rides, the rides would be down at least half the time. Then people could get on the Disney Network and take control of the rides.

Nice try, but no cigar. I'm fairly certain Disney knows how to secure their networks from prying eyes. In fact, they're probably only outdone by the CIA.

Dayma

I wouldn't ride it even at those speeds. First off, E-tickets don't have to be thrill rides. Second, I have no desire to be flipped, flung, or thrown anywhere at any time. I'm iffy on Maelstrom some days. I hate to sound snarky, but I buy stuff in World Showcase, eat at the restaurants, and generally am the person Disney wants to entice to spend as much time there as possible. And i'm in the all important males 17-25 group.

No coaster in World Showcase.

Oh, and i'm "" (dual-income, no kids). Just try to build it without my approval ;)

LOL I am the same way about rides..

Horray for Patrick Stweart somehow involved with Disney :)

Ausdaddy

Most large corporations are extremely difficult to secure. As a result, most are not. Just look at some of the breaches at major financial institutions in recent years. The only real way to be secure is not to be connected to the internet and even that is not enough. The state of Ohio just had a breach of taxpayer data because someone stole a backup tape. To imply that Disney is secure is just false.

CBOMB

Not a show or attraction? Guess it must either be a new restroom or another DVC booth then.
We could always use another restroom.

Thanks for the information ReDisiney E-Dew. I'm sure your information will prove reliable in the long term. Looking forward to your next post.

rdour@techminds

Bathrooms

WOuldn't it be nice if they could add those power dryers to the bathrooms in the parks? I love the devices at CP in Ohio. People get out of there much faster, as the powerful air jets dry your hands in seconds. Not even hot air, just pure volume and speed. I'd have to say the bathrooms at Cp are equally as clean as WDW, but more efficient.

Ryan

Vernonpush

WOuldn't it be nice if they could add those power dryers to the bathrooms in the parks? I love the devices at CP in Ohio. People get out of there much faster, as the powerful air jets dry your hands in seconds. Not even hot air, just pure volume and speed. I'd have to say the bathrooms at Cp are equally as clean as WDW, but more efficient.

Ryan

They have those. Check out the restrooms in AK near EE. There are others, but I'm not sure where.

jmvd20

Ryan

Cedar Point does have turbo-charged hand dryers, most dryers take a few cycles to properly dry your hands - theirs are done before the even shut off.

Capt. Jack

Ok, I'm sure I skipped some stuff in between, & just went back to the first page..but, Patrick Stewart? Let me just say: EW!!

I met him in Los Angeles while he was walking, & he was a complete jerk. I don't think he has a very narrative voice, I think they could've gotten someone far better for that part. (Maybe I skipped a page that said he didn't get the part or something.)

SDav10495

Ok, I'm sure I skipped some stuff in between, & just went back to the first page..but, Patrick Stewart? Let me just say: EW!!

I met him in Los Angeles while he was walking, & he was a complete jerk. I don't think he has a very narrative voice, I think they could've gotten someone far better for that part. (Maybe I skipped a page that said he didn't get the part or something.)

I'm sorry if that was your experience with him (though, not that I know the story, but if he was out "walking" he does have a right to his privacy). But not a very narrative voice?!

Take it away, Sesame Street!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb4X2DuLisc

AEfx

Patrick Stuart has the sexiest voice ever. :)

I'd buy a CD of him reading the London phone directory.

AEfx

Rob562

I'm sorry if that was your experience with him (though, not that I know the story, but if he was out "walking" he does have a right to his privacy). But not a very narrative voice?!

Also, in the "narrative" category, Patrick Stewart was the voice of the Mirror (who acted as Narrator) in the Snow White show at Disneyland a couple years ago...

-Rob

SWatsi

Patrick Stewart would be awesome (on anything). He does have a powerful voice. Perfect.

He's my hero for portraying Professor Charles Xavier in X-Men :ROFLOL: , and is the 'Chancellor' of my University, so he's plastered on posters around campus, and makes visits to the Student Union I think every year (not entirely sure, but I've seen it advertised last year that he was coming).

lilclerk

If Patrick Stewart can't be Dumbledore, he could at least narrate Spaceship Earth. I mean, come on.

And if you click the youtube link up there, watch his performance on Extras. Simply hilarious.

Patrick Stuart has the sexiest voice ever.
I'd buy a CD of him reading the London phone directory.
AEfx

My mom says the same thing about David Bowie.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom