We need More Pirates

tsingleton4

Original Poster
I had an idea for a restaurant concept. I am not sure if this is the correct forum, but here we go. There are so many character dinning experiences for the girls with princesses. Why not have one with pirates? Make it look like Tortugas from The Pirates movies. Even have a show with the pirates battling it out from a balcony and serving wenches. The pirates ride is my absolute favorite ride at WDW and I would love to have more involvement with the pirates. This would include the boys too as every one has complained that the new expansions have left them out.

Everyone let me know what you think. I have really thought about this and have lots of ideas about this.

ScorpionX

I had an idea for a restaurant concept. I am not sure if this is the correct forum, but here we go. There are so many character dinning experiences for the girls with princesses. Why not have one with pirates? Make it look like Tortugas from The Pirates movies. Even have a show with the pirates battling it out from a balcony and serving wenches. The pirates ride is my absolute favorite ride at WDW and I would love to have more involvement with the pirates. This would include the boys too as every one has complained that the new expansions have left them out.

Everyone let me know what you think. I have really thought about this and have lots of ideas about this.

I love it!
:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom