We Just ate at Maya Grill.....It wae Great!

Sammy5150

Original Poster
Had dinner our first night here in Disney at Maya Grill. It was awesome!
From the appetizers through the entrees and dessert, Simply great! We are on the deluxe dining plan for 10 nights and had one meal left and needed to fill dinner on day one. We wanted to do the Plaza in MK but could not get reservations. So on Thursday we saw Maya Grill was available so we looked at the menu and said we’d give it a shot. SOOOOOOO glad we did. It was my 13 y/o son, 11 y/o son 9 y/o daughter my wife and my two MUCH older sisters. I will get into what we all had if there is interest in the post but I just had to post something because I NEVER hear about Maya Grill when people are looking for a place to eat.

NiarrNDisney

End of story Maya Grill is one of the best secrets on property, huge portions great deals (Steaks and Fish)!
I'm glad you were able to try it, most people ignore Maya Grill because its off the beaten path since CSR isnt near most resorts or parks and they are missing out on how good the food is and how great a deal it is!

stlbobby

I've had two great meals at the Maya Grill. I often recommend it for those going to WDW last minute because it usually has available tables even during the busiest seasons, the food is surprisingly good, and the prices are in line with the moderate resort.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom