We have a trip!

loveofamouse

I love that sound of bells when you call reservations. Reminds me of magic and Tink, of course. We have a trip planned! We have only been 1 day in over two years. Now, not only do we get to do a multi-day trip again, we are going to the Halloween Party(... which reminds me, I do need to call and order the tickets lol). To make it even better, the dates coincide with my birthday.

We are going Oct 11-14. Will be staying at Port Orleans: Riverside in the new Royal rooms! I'm so excited!

ishmael0316

I just came back from PORS in a Royal room. The rooms are so well themed and the pictures on the wall are amazing. The grounds are beautiful with the river winding through the resort. They even show Disney movies at 9pm. I got to watch part of Tangled while waiting for a boat to DTD. It is truly an amazing place. Enjoy!

Upvote 0

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Congrats!

I love that sound of bells when you call reservations. Reminds me of magic and Tink, of course.

You know I have to say, I'm not one of those hard line "WDW does everything great and Uni s*xx!" type of people. But I just called Uni's reservation line the other day...and I have to say it felt like
I was calling about an insurance claim.

Upvote 0

loveofamouse

Original Poster
Congrats!

You know I have to say, I'm not one of those hard line "WDW does everything great and Uni s*xx!" type of people. But I just called Uni's reservation line the other day...and I have to say it felt like
I was calling about an insurance claim.

Really?

Me, either, but I've never called Uni's line. When ever we go, we still stay on Disney property. lol

Upvote 0

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Really?

Me, either, but I've never called Uni's line. When ever we go, we still stay on Disney property. lol

Yup..I seriously was taken aback...when it first said.."Hello and Welcome..." I thought I had dialed the wrong number.

Yes we still stay on Disney property as well.

Upvote 0

DisneyDebNJ

I love that sound of bells when you call reservations. Reminds me of magic and Tink, of course. We have a trip planned! We have only been 1 day in over two years. Now, not only do we get to do a multi-day trip again, we are going to the Halloween Party(... which reminds me, I do need to call and order the tickets lol). To make it even better, the dates coincide with my birthday.

We are going Oct 11-14. Will be staying at Port Orleans: Riverside in the new Royal rooms! I'm so excited!
Congrats on your upcoming trip!!!! October is our fav time of year to visit Disney. MNSSHP really puts you in the *halloween* mood too!!! Have a terrific time :)

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest

Congrats!!!! We are staying in the Royal Rooms in about 3 weeks! Can't wait!!!!

Upvote 0

wiigirl

Congrats! :)
75.gif

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom