We have a fresh one here!

PugsNotDrugs

Original Poster
Hello, I'm new. I talk a lot so I expect that I'll be up on people's threads babbling away. I've read the rules so I will be keeping all posts as polite and magical as possible.

My name is Victoria and I'm from north FL. I'm trying to learn all the abbreviations on this forum. I have the FL one down already, whew.

I'm 31, no kids, don't want any but thankful y'all have them! I drag my 4 yr old nephew to the parks/resorts now so he's fully Disney addicted like me. I'm a PANT and loving it... that's Proud Aunt No Kids, if y'all didn't know ;) I'm a student-teacher working my way into an elementary classroom. I love pugs and not drugs - hense my user name. Seriously, pugs are like majestic beasts. People who don't love them are not to be trusted.

I go to Disney parks and resorts often. My 1st trip was in 1989 when I was 5 years olds and I've been going every year, at least once a year since then. Basically, I love Disney. I've been on 1 Disney cruise and a couple non-Disney ones *shutter*. I'm currently planning a Disney cruise for 2016 and a Fort Wilderness stay for the 4th of July 2015.

rsoxguy

Welcome to the forum. We all babble around here, so I'm certain that you'll mix in quite well.

The Red Sox recently won a three game series against the Royals, in case you were wondering.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom