Pre-Trip We are going back!

Super excited..we decided this week to go back in August 2017.. will have been 2.5 years between trips. We cant go for our usual 10-16 days though..only MAYBE 7 due to athletics and my kids will all be in school ... but we are planning!!! It will likely just be the 5 of us so we are looking at Caribbean Beach.. once packages come out we will be booking!!

lostpro9het

Super excited..we decided this week to go back in August 2017.. will have been 2.5 years between trips. We cant go for our usual 10-16 days though..only MAYBE 7 due to athletics and my kids will all be in school ... but we are planning!!! It will likely just be the 5 of us so we are looking at Caribbean Beach.. once packages come out we will be booking!!
Hell-to-the-yeah!!! Looking forward to that PTR.

Alison1975

Original Poster
Alrighty..since it has been nearly forever since I've posted a trip report or much else I want to update who we are!

Me- mom of 4 great humans, Meema to one amazing 3 year old.. I have been to Disney World 6 times.. most recent Jan 2015

Eric - husband.. he has been 5 times.. 4 with me!

Oldest son is on his own and not joining us neither is the grandson

Declan .. currently 14.. will be 15.5 when we go.. has been 4 times. His favorite resort is All Star Sports.. first time he was only 9.5 he is why we are planning this trip.. he wants to go one "last" time before hes a grown adult ( even thinking about how close that is to a reality scares me!!). Declan is starting High School in August after a lifetime of being homeschooled..so we are now fully restricted by a school calendar AND he is a 2 sport athlete on multiple baseball and basketball teams and will , most likely, be playing high school for both sports as well as babe ruth , travel and all stars next year hence why we have a very small window to go between all stars ending and school beginning. He is the tallest in the house now. Here is Declan and Taejan along with the grandson..
2088.JPG

Next is Jadziah.. she will be nearly 14 when go.. She has been in public school this year and is thriving.. she is so excited to go back to Disney!! She is a basketball player on multiple teams (despite her very tiny frame) and could potentially be playing JV hoops this coming season. She has also been 4 times and her favorite resort is Riverside

2032.JPG

Then we have Taejan.. he will be almost 12 when go. He has been 4 times and his favorite resort is Boardwalk and his favorite park is Epcot. He is also a multi sport athlete and will also be starting school come August. He plays on multiple basketball and baseball teams. He has calmed down so much ( anyone that read my first trip report when he was almost 6 knows what a hand full he was).He is hoping we can save enough money to fly down!

2191.JPG

Last edited:

Alison1975

Original Poster
We are saving coins for spending money for the trip. I wanted something that looked good and was easily accessible in my kitchen..so I made my own!

I started with 1 liter bottles of Smart water:
13234605_10154016508176655_2042293741_o.jpg

Spray painted them black and cut off at the neck:
13199181_10154016508251655_786075579_o.jpg

then I embellished them and now I cant wait to fill them up ( over and over)

13223521_10154016494846655_2099809275_o.jpg

Alison1975

Original Poster
Well Disney Opened up packages and we booked today. I went full boat and got room, full dining and hoppers.. hoping to be able to apply a discount come spring...as wow the price has certainly gone up since our first trip!!! Oh and we counted the money in the jars I made and in less than 6 weeks we have $100.. which is 1/10th of airfare give or take or 1/2 of gas money...lol

Figment Forever

It's been a long time... Hope all is well with you guys! Can't wait to hear about the trip. Dining ADR's? Fast Passes? WDWMagic Board Minds want to know! lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom