wdwmagic: Siemens Smart Chopper by Orange County Choppers on display at Innoventions.

jt04

Nice! Looks like a LightCycle.

But...why not put this display money to a nice new SSE ending, huh? :lookaroun:lol:

My guess is this isn't costing Disney a dime.

Edit: Oh wait I guess you mean Seimens.:lol:

Anyway, I have said it before but I think Disney would be better off securing dozens of smaller sponsors rather than trying for mega sponsors (in Future World at least). Disney needs to create an atmosphere and reputation that makes forward looking tech companies realize that if they are not represented in Future World they are nowhere.

EPCOTPluto

Saw this the other day. I believe it's also a sweepstakes of some sort whereas you are entered after free-donating via a touch screen nearby. Well, that's what I got from it. And I like how large the display is. Really masks the building behind it. :lookaroun

Nice! Looks like a LightCycle.

But...why not put this display money to a nice new SSE ending, huh? :lookaroun:lol:
Yes, yes it does. :D

Maybe our SSE ending is coming. The fiscal year is still young. :rolleyes::lookaroun

My guess is this isn't costing Disney a dime.

Edit: Oh wait I guess you mean Seimens.:lol:

Anyway, I have said it before but I think Disney would be better off securing dozens of smaller sponsors rather than trying for mega sponsors (in Future World at least). Disney needs to create an atmosphere and reputation that makes forward looking tech companies realize that if they are not represented in Future World they are nowhere.
Also, there are several places in FW that REALLY need that said tech boost. Without being too cartoonish. :)

EPCOT Explorer

Saw this the other day. I believe it's also a sweepstakes of some sort whereas you are entered after free-donating via a touch screen nearby. Well, that's what I got from it. And I like how large the display is. Really masks the building behind it. :lookaroun

Yes, yes it does. :D

Maybe our SSE ending is coming. The fiscal year is still young. :rolleyes::lookaroun

Also, there are several places in FW that REALLY need that said tech boost. Without being too cartoonish. :)
The fiscal year started in October...:(

Ah, We Hope On.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom