WDWFreak53, car discussion

EchoOfOphelia

Original Poster
I thoght we should move our car discussion out of there before we got yelled at :lol:

Kevin had a 1970 Chevelle Super Sport when I first met him. Now he has a PT Cruiser :lol: How do you go from a Chevelle to a PT Cruiser??

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by EchoOfOphelia
I thoght we should move our car discussion out of there before we got yelled at :lol:

Kevin had a 1970 Chevelle Super Sport when I first met him. Now he has a PT Cruiser :lol: How do you go from a Chevelle to a PT Cruiser??

You PT Cruiserized him:eek: ?!

WDWFREAK53

I could definitely see someone going from a CheveTTe to a PT Cruiser...but DEFINITELY NOT A CHEVELLE!!!!

Hmmm...
(has he been checked mentally?)

That's like going from a GTO to a Neon...
(oh...and for anyone with a Neon...there's nothing wrong with a Neon...I'm just saying you don't go from a GTO to a Neon...it's just not in the cards)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
:hurl: :hurl: :hurl:

"Oedipus, gathering together the shattered fragments of his soul, drew the brooches out of his dead mother's (and wife's) dress and with them put out his own eyes, so that he might cease to see the terrible sins he had committed."

Hey Chrysler designers . . . take a hint.

EchoOfOphelia

Original Poster
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Just for the record, I did not PT Cruiser-ize him... its the car he wanted. The Chevelle was nice and REALLY fast, but it just wasn't practical for an every day car. It was a gas guzzler and it didn't perform well in the snow, at all.
And just for the record, the Cruiser is a great car, its a dog, but its a really nice car. And NO its not a Woodie. :lol:

Thank you for my GTO Brian, did you see my present in the old thread? It won't let me post it again, but it is a true thing of beauty.

WDWFREAK53

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Just for the record, I did not PT Cruiser-ize him... its the car he wanted. The Chevelle was nice and REALLY fast, but it just wasn't practical for an every day car. It was a gas guzzler and it didn't perform well in the snow, at all.
And just for the record, the Cruiser is a great car, its a dog, but its a really nice car. And NO its not a Woodie. :lol:

Thank you for my GTO Brian, did you see my present in the old thread? It won't let me post it again, but it is a true thing of beauty.

I didn't see it but I'm in love...once again :)

Thank you sooo much...everytime I see that car...an urge to just "GO FAST" comes over me :) The sleek lines, the power under the hood...and...the "flair"...this car is the true meaning of "MUSCLE CAR"

Attachments

• eleanorb1.jpg
    eleanorb1.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 378

EchoOfOphelia

Original Poster
Oh and I LOVE the new Crossfire, Brian. They actually had one at the PT Cruiser Block Party that we went to at Six Flags Great America. Chrysler actually rented out Great America for the day just for Cruiser owners. The parking lot was a SEA of Cruisers. I've got a million pics, I'll post some.

Anyway, the Crossfile was beautiful. All red leather interior, it was quite sharp looking. They also had a new design called the Citadel.. its basically a "soccer mom stationwagon of the future." But it looked like something out of Minority Report.

The funniest thing at the BlockParty was that sooo many Cruiser owners had "modified" their cars. Some had custom grills, head and tail lights, paint jobs, you name it! Some even had those bullet hole decals. Quite amusing! :lol: I'll post some pictures tomorrow

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by garyhoov
"Oedipus, gathering together the shattered fragments of his soul, drew the brooches out of his dead mother's (and wife's) dress and with them put out his own eyes, so that he might cease to see the terrible sins he had committed."

Hey Chrysler designers . . . take a hint.

The management wishes to clarify that it, in no way, advocates the "putting out" of eyes of automotive designers, and will not be held liable in the unfortunate event that, through some action, intentional or otherwise, any automotive designers, draftspeople, conceptual artists, administrative personel or support staff of any kind lose sight in one or both of their eyes.

Bad Garyhoov! Very, very bad Garyhoov!

EchoOfOphelia

Original Poster
Originally posted by garyhoov
Aaaaaaaaah, practicality rearing its ugly head. Sounds like the onset of old age. Maybe you should take a look at the tail end of this thread:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20526&pagenumber=2

:lol: Oh I followed that thread very closely, Brian is still recovering from the royal beating you gave him.

And I live in Chicago, do you know what gas prices are NOW? The Chevelle got 8 miles to the gallon!

WDWFREAK53

:lol: Oh I followed that thread very closely, Brian is still recovering from the royal beating you gave him.

And I live in Chicago, do you know what gas prices are NOW? The Chevelle got 8 miles to the gallon!

Royal beating??? (ok...I must warn you...the following is possibly the corniest joke that I have ever made/said/acted out) :lol:

Attachments

• royalbeating copy.jpg
    royalbeating copy.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 362

EchoOfOphelia

Original Poster
Wow.. yeah, that was pretty bad! :lol: :lol:

Oh and sorry to disappoint, but there won't be any Cruiser Blockparty pictures today. I know you were all dying to see them! :lol: Busy last night and didn't scan them. Sorry!

WDWFREAK53

Wow.. yeah, that was pretty bad! :lol: :lol:

Oh and sorry to disappoint, but there won't be any Cruiser Blockparty pictures today. I know you were all dying to see them! :lol: Busy last night and didn't scan them. Sorry!

*holds his breath until he turns blue*

(Ummm...wait...I already AM blue) (at least that didn't take long)

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I want my stepdad's 71 GTO...

really REALLY bad.

But then again... I also don't want 8 MPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom