WDW Singles Roll Call

DrummerAlly

Dude, what part of northern NJ you from??? It is cool to see another Jerseyian on these boards...

There are lots of Jersey people here... I think its the pollution that drives us to find our happy place. I still consider myself a Mass-hole, but I live in Burlington, NJ now. Go Rutgers!

SeaBreeze

Wow, this thread has been alive and well since I left for my trip Down Under a month ago :lol: Nothing's changed on my front, except that I'm 25 now. I still live a couple hours away from WDW if anyone is ever around. I like making new friends and meeting people that enjoy WDW as much as I do :wave:

NMBC1993

Single life=not as many trips to disney:p

I bet to differ...I've been going single for awhile now I've got to Disney at least 3 times a month. Personally I'd rather spend the day by myself enjoying a Welsh Dragon at the Rose and Crown and a trip on Haunted Mansion then dealing with someone killing my good time:wave:

JarJarJedi

26/F/Near Akron, Ohio. :wave:

I see that there have been a few Ohio people on here already. :)

I love Star Wars, and grew up on Disney. Any guy that I would want to have a relationship with needs to like Star Wars as much as I do. :D

I'm going to WDW Sept 12-17... always looking to meet new people. :)

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I bet to differ...I've been going single for awhile now I've got to Disney at least 3 times a month. Personally I'd rather spend the day by myself enjoying a Welsh Dragon at the Rose and Crown and a trip on Haunted Mansion then dealing with someone killing my good time:wave:

Amen!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom