WDW Radio App

Sounds cool. PM me if you need a tester.

Glad you like it! After the shoutcast server gets upgraded i'll have some updates coming so you can view whats currently playing on a station without having to play it and I'm hoping to be able to show the songs coming up as well.

Alztybrn

I LOVE Mouse World Radio. I usually listed through Live 365. I am a VIP member, and it gives me access to Mouse World Radio 2....that station plays all the background loops, music without words etc. It is perfect for working to!

Captain Chaos

I just developed an iPhone and Android app for DTunes Radio. The one for android is in the market, the one for iPhone is still pending approval from apple but should be there any day now. Link to DTunes in Andoid Market or search for DTunes on your phone.

I'm a Dtunes member and listen on my computer a lot... I also use Live 365... I am glad you made this app.. I just downloaded it and it works perfectly... Any plans on creating an addition to request songs like you can on Dtunes???

I never new Subsonic/Sorcerer's Radio and Mouse World had apps... I have to check them out too... I listened to them via Live 365...

itchyb

For right now, I don't have the ability to allow you to make requests in the app. I do plan on making enhancements so that if you're listening to one stream you can see what is playing on all the stations without having to quit listening to the original stream. I also plan on making speed improvements as the app doesn't function as fast/well on android devices as I'd like.

I have a lot of ideas but not a lot of time as I have a newborn at home that takes up most of my time. I work on it a few minutes here and there.

Hey itchyb, I wanted to let you know that after the last update (Where the character names were removed), that the song titles no longer display on the stream you're listening to. For example it'll show the first song in the stream, and then never update the song title as the songs change. PM me if you need some more info.

Device Info. Droid 2 running Android 2.3 standard load.

For right now, I don't have the ability to allow you to make requests in the app. I do plan on making enhancements so that if you're listening to one stream you can see what is playing on all the stations without having to quit listening to the original stream. I also plan on making speed improvements as the app doesn't function as fast/well on android devices as I'd like.

I have a lot of ideas but not a lot of time as I have a newborn at home that takes up most of my time. I work on it a few minutes here and there.

monorailguy01

download the live365 app, then do a search for disney world and you will get a ton of free stations, i listen to magical mouse radio i think it has the best park audio.

itchyb

Hey itchyb, I wanted to let you know that after the last update (Where the character names were removed), that the song titles no longer display on the stream you're listening to. For example it'll show the first song in the stream, and then never update the song title as the songs change. PM me if you need some more info.

I'm looking into this, hopefully will have an update soon. Thanks for letting me know.

itchyb

I just sent out an update for android devices, I'm hoping should have fixed this issue, can you let me know either way? Thanks!

TheDisneyMagic

I seem to have problems with the android version not starting at all with the latest version.

On a side note, is there any plans on the horizons to release a version for Windows Phone 7?

Captain Chaos

I have the Droid Bionic... Received the update... Now, only 1 station works, none of the music from the other stations play... And the station that does play, the song titles do not appear on the screen anymore....

worldtraveler

I just got the app for my iphone just a couple weeks ago. I absolutely love it and it works great. Fantastic for my commute to work every day.

Hi There.

I'm testing it on 2 devices. A 10" Toshiba Thrive tablet running Honeycomb 3.2.1 and a Droid 2 running Gingerbread 2.3.

My observations.
The previous version worked just fine on Honeycomb (song titles and all). When I updated it to the latest release, it stopped showing song titles.

The Droid 2 stopped showing even the initial song title after the latest update. I went to my settings, cleared the data, and then uninstalled and reinstalled the application. Still didn't work. Based on previous versions of this application, it last worked on my Droid 2 fully when the character names were in place, but right before the addition of ads at the bottom.

Appreciate your effort on this. It's a great product.

I have other android devices I can test on as well if needed.
1. Pandigital 9" tablet running Android 2.1.
2. 4 7" Hong Kong tablet specials running Android 2.2
3. A HTC Droid Eris running Cyanagonen Mod with Android 2.2
4. A HTC ReZound running 2.3.5 with an ICS update just around the corner.

Could you tell we like the Android OS in our house. :D

Thanks,
DisneyDad

Sorry! I'm working on a fix. Thanks for the feedback.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom