WDW Picture of the Day (Part 6)

OddDuck

P4240053b.jpg

forbidden donut

Forbidden donut..............amazing castle shot. Thanks for sharing!

Gorgeous!

Yeah that picture is pretty insane.

:sohappy:
I have a feeling it is edited. But still, one of the BEST I have seen!

awesome picture:sohappy:

Thanks everybody!

As far as it being edited about the only things that I did to it was to adjust the contrast and then I cropped it - no colors were added.
I have noticed on occasion when taking firework photos that one of the exploding shells will illuminate the smoke clouds for only an instant - so briefly that even though I see it, the aesthetic is lost to me.
And later going through my images I have one of those 'I don't remember seeing that!' moments.

Any way here is today's photo...

original.jpg

Thanks everybody!

As far as it being edited about the only things that I did to it was to adjust the contrast and then I cropped it - no colors were added.
I have noticed on occasion when taking firework photos that one of the exploding shells will illuminate the smoke clouds for only an instant - so briefly that even though I see it, the aesthetic is lost to me.
And later going through my images I have one of those 'I don't remember seeing that!' moments.

Any way here is today's photo...

original.jpg

I knew you made the castle darker! :) It is one of the best. VERY impressed. I want to claim it as my own.

Indy doesn't look to great up close! From far away he looks like him! Great pick though!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom