A little Giselle Montage for you all:

Giselle_Bailey_Crop_Vertical_0026_smaller.jpg

Giselle_Bailey_0020_smaller.jpg

Giselle_Bailey_Crop_Horizontal_0014_smaller.jpg

Giselle_Bailey_0029_smaller.jpg
Great photos, she looks beautiful!!!

Gorjus

Great photo.

I know we use these girls a lot for parades and media, but I think we have girls that look a lot more like their characters. Cinderella looks great, but no so much Prince Charming. Aladdin looks great. Belle and Jasmine look as if you couldn't pay them enough money to do meet and greets as if it were beneath them. And since we so rarely see the Beast as a prince, it is just nice to see him.

Did you position yourself up close? Were you parked there all day?

See the gold tree made of gold balls? Did anyone else see the parade of them going from the Castle to Toon Town. It was a sight to see.

happymom52003

I know we use these girls a lot for parades and media, but I think we have girls that look a lot more like their characters. Cinderella looks great, but no so much Prince Charming. Aladdin looks great. Belle and Jasmine look as if you couldn't pay them enough money to do meet and greets as if it were beneath them. And since we so rarely see the Beast as a prince, it is just nice to see him.

I was thinking the EXACT same thing. I was curious as to how they choose which ones will be in special events like this.

Gorjus

I was thinking the EXACT same thing. I was curious as to how they choose which ones will be in special events like this.

Thanks to everyone for the compliments on the Giselle photos. I think our "Giselles" are prettier than Amy Adams.

As for the other princesses, I think these are "media approved", meaning they do big media things and parades. I've always been of the mind that you put the VERY BEST Princesses in meet and greets and you put the ones that are only pretty in the parades and shows. God and Genetics make you pretty. It is what you do with your beauty that counts. It takes talent and training to make magic during meet and greets.

Having said that, I've never worked with any of the three shown, so I don't know if they are good at meet and greets.

The woman in the Giselle photos is a WONDERFUL meet and greet princess.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom