WDW Picture of the Day (Continued)

DocAudio

067WSL.jpg

kag1984

Wow when taken at night and from across the lake, the perspective of France and the Swan and Dolphin almost isn't thrown off. :sohappy::lol:

cooleo

EPCOT (Green space to the left of Germany):

He is covering up a nice red lipstick pucker that Snow White planted on his cheek!!! :lol:

00000159.jpg

neu318

This morning my mom surprised me with a little something she found while cleaning the house. Its some sort of brochure album of some sort that she got from WDW in 1971. Has a bunch of pictures, I will try to scan them sometime this weekend and post the pictures.

DocAudio

Wow when taken at night and from across the lake, the perspective of France and the Swan and Dolphin almost isn't thrown off. :sohappy::lol:

Thank you Kag. I took it from the bridge next to Mexico. I love the World Showcase Lagoon at night, it is a relaxing part to a long day of walking around the park.

kag1984

Kag,

I have been loving your photos of late. Great job. Are you a professional or an amateur?

Thanks for the compliment. I'm by no means a professional. I got my first and only camera about two years ago and just have fun taking photos. I did take a photo class last semester, and that I think has helped a lot. But a lot of it is trial and error.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom