WDW Permits 2013

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Even more interesting permits from today....

Some work at ESPN on the Boardwalk:

ESPN Club - Electrical
ESPN Club - Contractors General Conditions

Couple interesting ones for Magic Kingdom:

Indian Village - BVCC
Liberty Square Haunted Mansion Que - Temporary Support Area
Liberty Square Promenade Maintenance - BVCC

Backstage permits usually aren't to interesting but I though these 4 permits for trailers in the North Service Area were interesting.

Trailer W104 - General Conditions
Trailer W341 - General Conditions
Trailer W125 - General Conditions
Trailer W188 - General Conditions

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Are these usually re-furbs or re-placements? Is there a possibility of major work being done?

Buena Vista Construction permits by themselves usually aren't anything really major, but they still could be interesting things. If it was something really big, there would be other contractors involved.

Tom

Beta Return
Backstage permits usually aren't to interesting but I though these 4 permits for trailers in the North Service Area were interesting.

Trailer W104 - General Conditions
Trailer W341 - General Conditions
Trailer W125 - General Conditions
Trailer W188 - General Conditions

Based on a quick aerial search, it appears that some of those areas already have trailers. In the past, there have been permits for trailers whose names start with "W" and they're typically park operation type offices.

When used as a construction office, the contractor usually installs them. I'd love to get excited about these, but since these are up in the NSA, they're likely offices for WDW property and facilities staff :(

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Could the "PC" stand for Pirates (of the) Caribbean? Stage Lane runs behind it too.

Good thought, but after doing some more research I found two more permits from last year with the description "Experience Development - PC - Showset Package 1A" from the same contractor, one for Small World and one for 1380 Magic Kingdom Dr which I think is in Fantasyland. I am wondering if this is something Next-Gen related.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Bunch of Buena Vista Construction permits today. One for Toy Story Midway Mania, which coupled with the "Show Set" permit from the other day would seem to mean they are adding something to the ride. There was also a BVCC permit for the Aladdin&Jasmine M&G in Epcot which is likely connected to the new restaurant construction. There was also a BVCC permit for Enchanted Tales With Belle which is the second one I have seen recently.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom