WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

catmom46

Trying Narcoossee's for the first time this trip. We usually do Calif Grill but feel it has been declining in quality. That lobster in the pic looks awesome

That's funny cuz I thought Cali totally blew Narcoossee's out of the water on our trip in July in all aspects: food, service, decor, ambience. Narcoossee's was nice, but didn't seem anything special to me.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
That's funny cuz I thought Cali totally blew Narcoossee's out of the water on our trip in July in all aspects: food, service, decor, ambience. Narcoossee's was nice, but didn't seem anything special to me.
I feel the same!! Narcoosees did nothing for us and don't plan on going back but Cali Grill we have been going every trip as recent as last fall and again in a few weeks. We absolutely love Cali Grill and actually the best waitress/waiter we have ever had at any signature or any other meal ever!! We can't speak highly enough about Cali Grill! :)

catmom46

I feel the same!! Narcoosees did nothing for us and don't plan on going back but Cali Grill we have been going every trip as recent as last fall and again in a few weeks. We absolutely love Cali Grill and actually the best waitress/waiter we have ever had at any signature or any other meal ever!! We can't speak highly enough about Cali Grill! :)

So jealous you get to go soon! Be sure to take lots of pictures!

jaklgreen

Glad to hear about the good reviews of Cali Grill. Got free dining this trip so planning on doing a few signature restaurants. Cali Grill, Monsieur Paul, Artist Point, and I also have Narcoosees . Hopefully I have a good experience with Narcoosees.

catmom46

Glad to hear about the good reviews of Cali Grill. Got free dining this trip so planning on doing a few signature restaurants. Cali Grill, Monsieur Paul, Artist Point, and I also have Narcoosees . Hopefully I have a good experience with Narcoosees.

Oh, I'm sure you'll enjoy Narcoossee's. It's not that it's bad, I still enjoyed dining there, just not as much as Cali Grill. :)

disneylover97

I am a little late but I am going to start posting pictures from my late July trip. I only have ones that are from my phone since I still have to download the ones from my camera (what the heck am i waiting for?!) First ill start with this one and my personal favorite restaurant on property — Garden Grill!!!!!
IMG_4190.JPG
IMG_4193.JPG
IMG_4194.JPG

catmom46

Oh no! I'm looking for a special meal. I hope we are not disappointed

I'm sure you won't be disappointed. I think Narcoossee's is very nice - the food is great, service is solid, nice decor. But the experience at Cali Grill was just amazing for me - I guess you could say it had more "oomph". :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom