WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Sorry I had no entree pictures! I always would forget to take pics and if I did remember (should have a lot more pics from a 13 day trip lol) it was once we had desert. Lol :)

sxeensweet

Oh wow, that looks absolutely delicious! It will go very well with the lobster roll that I'll be having there. :hungry:
Love the lobster roll! Found it as better than the one at CHH. That's what I had as well. Will be enjoying these both again hopefully in Oct! :)

catmom46

Love the lobster roll! Found it as better than the one at CHH. That's what I had as well. Will be enjoying these both again hopefully in Oct! :)

Although I think I'll still try the one at CHH as well. I'm hoping to put together a lobster roll review after our trip. All in the name of research, of course. :bookworm:

sxeensweet

Although I think I'll still try the one at CHH as well. I'm hoping to put together a lobster roll review after our trip. All in the name of research, of course. :bookworm:
Yes research! Lol I still enjoy the one at CHH too if I'm in MK. I have yet to try the one at The Boardwalk Bakery yet. I need to try that one for my research as well. :bookworm::hungry:

catmom46

Yes research! Lol I still enjoy the one at CHH too if I'm in MK. I have yet to try the one at The Boardwalk Bakery yet. I need to try that one for my research as well. :bookworm::hungry:

Yes, Boardwalk is on my list. As well as Boathouse, Captain's Grille, Hurricane Hanna's (although that one has shrimp & scallop), and Contempo Cafe. Someone else mentioned a food truck at DTD, too. Also, in the name of research, I'm hoping to try the lobster eggs benedict at GFC and lobster omelet at CG. I will be in a lobster coma by the end of the trip. :hungover:

But it will be soooo worth it!!

sxeensweet

Yes, Boardwalk is on my list. As well as Boathouse, Captain's Grille, Hurricane Hanna's (although that one has shrimp & scallop), and Contempo Cafe. Someone else mentioned a food truck at DTD, too. Also, in the name of research, I'm hoping to try the lobster eggs benedict at GFC and lobster omelet at CG. I will be in a lobster coma by the end of the trip. :hungover:

But it will be soooo worth it!!

I need to still try a lot of those too! Too many good food options and so little time each trip! We always have to do all our faves every trip and we add new places and food items every trip
As well. I have to watch what I eat all year at home (I'm the type I look at food and gain 5 pounds) and when I go to the world I eat whatever I want and walk it all off in the parks. Well most of it! lol. Reminds me My profile pic I need to change on here I'm not that small anymore as that was like 7 years ago. Lol :)

catmom46

I need to still try a lot of those too! Too many good food options and so little time each trip! We always have to do all our faves every trip and we add new places and food items every trip
As well. I have to watch what I eat all year at home (I'm the type I look at food and gain 5 pounds) and when I go to the world I eat whatever I want and walk it all off in the parks. Well most of it! lol. Reminds me My profile pic I need to change on here I'm not that small anymore as that was like 7 years ago. Lol :)

Our last trip we mostly ate dinners in or near Epcot since we stayed at Beach Club. Our furthest restaurant was Kona, which we loved, so that's a definite ADR for our trip next month (as well as Captain's Grille & Coral Reef). I debated on Ohana, but their menu just doesn't interest me, although I really want to try the bread pudding! And we've only even QS at AK, so we have ADRs at Tusker, Boma, Jiko, and Sanaa as well. Also, since we're doing a split stay, I got the deluxe dining plan for our last 4 nights and booked Cali Grill, Narcoossee's, and CRT. Can't wait!!

catmom46

I have to watch what I eat all year at home (I'm the type I look at food and gain 5 pounds) and when I go to the world I eat whatever I want and walk it all off in the parks. Well most of it! lol. Reminds me My profile pic I need to change on here I'm not that small anymore as that was like 7 years ago. Lol :)

Oh, and yes, being able to eat whatever we want cuz we're getting so much exercise is another reason why I love Disney! Where else can you go on vacation and do the same thing? :inlove:

sxeensweet

Our last trip we mostly ate dinners in or near Epcot since we stayed at Beach Club. Our furthest restaurant was Kona, which we loved, so that's a definite ADR for our trip next month (as well as Captain's Grille & Coral Reef). I debated on Ohana, but their menu just doesn't interest me, although I really want to try the bread pudding! And we've only even QS at AK, so we have ADRs at Tusker, Boma, Jiko, and Sanaa as well. Also, since we're doing a split stay, I got the deluxe dining plan for our last 4 nights and booked Cali Grill, Narcoossee's, and CRT. Can't wait!!

I have eaten at most on your list and he only one that did not really care for was Coral Reef. Atmosphere was great but food was lacking. We love 'Ohana for dinner and yes the bread pudding is awesome, Kona for breakfast, Boma for
breakfast, Jiko, Le Cellier, California Grill, Via Napoli, Hoop Dee Doo, Mama Melrose, 50's, Hollywood Brown Derby, Artist Point, Turf Club, Sci Fi, and I'm sure I'm leaving some out. The new places we are trying this trip is Sanaa, Chef De France, Tusker for breakfast, The Boathouse, and either Morimoto OR STK if open by then. We will be there for 13 days again so we have a lot of our faves booked and then the new ones to try above. :)

catmom46

I have eaten at most on your list and he only one that did not really care for was Coral Reef. Atmosphere was great but food was lacking. We love 'Ohana for dinner and yes the bread pudding is awesome, Kona for breakfast, Boma for
breakfast, Jiko, Le Cellier, California Grill, Via Napoli, Hoop Dee Doo, Mama Melrose, 50's, Hollywood Brown Derby, Artist Point, Turf Club, Sci Fi, and I'm sure I'm leaving some out. The new places we are trying this trip is Sanaa, Chef De France, Tusker for breakfast, The Boathouse, and either Morimoto OR STK if open by then. We will be there for 13 days again so we have a lot of our faves booked and then the new ones to try above. :)

Yeah, I know Coral Reef gets mixed reviews, so I'm going with low expectations of really good food. I just love eating next to the aquarium and as long as the food is decent, I'm happy. We also ate at Chefs de France, but the main reason was because I'd heard the mac & cheese is supposed to be good there and it wasn't. I was very disappointed. I guess if we were to go back, I'd try the seafood platter instead.

I'll definitely let you know how it goes at Boathouse, Sanaa, and Tusker! OK, I'm off to bed now. Although all this talk about food has made me hungry… :D

sxeensweet

Yeah, I know Coral Reef gets mixed reviews, so I'm going with low expectations of really good food. I just love eating next to the aquarium and as long as the food is decent, I'm happy. We also ate at Chefs de France, but the main reason was because I'd heard the mac & cheese is supposed to be good there and it wasn't. I was very disappointed. I guess if we were to go back, I'd try the seafood platter instead.

I'll definitely let you know how it goes at Boathouse, Sanaa, and Tusker! OK, I'm off to bed now. Although all this talk about food has made me hungry… :D
Yep I gotta get to bed as well! Funny you said that about Chefs because that's what I wanted to try as well the Mac and Cheese. Lol. I hope you enjoy Coral Reef more than we did! Always worth trying somewhere at least once is what I say. :)

lostpro9het

This is still thread for food pictures...right? ;)
Lunch at AKL Kidani:
20150507_130956.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom