WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

Brian & Jill

:hungry:;);):hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:
image.jpg

Banana split at the Plaza Restaurant. That was gone in about 5 minutes!!!!!:hungry::hungry::hungry:

Matt_Black

View attachment 74011 Mongolian Beef from Sunshine Seasons.

I remember when I went with my family in 2012. My sister, despite her claims of going to WDW over 20 times (compared to the 7-8 I've went, and she has the nerve to complain about the time mom & I went without HER! :facepalm:), she'd never been on Living With the Land. We fixed that, and her reaction was, "Eh." We then ate at Sunshine Seasons, having the dish pictured above. As my sister was eating and commenting that it was pretty good, I pointed with my thumb to the ride and winked; she responded with a glare.

SpaceMountain75

I remember when I went with my family in 2012. My sister, despite her claims of going to WDW over 20 times (compared to the 7-8 I've went, and she has the nerve to complain about the time mom & I went without HER! :facepalm:), she'd never been on Living With the Land. We fixed that, and her reaction was, "Eh." We then ate at Sunshine Seasons, having the dish pictured above. As my sister was eating and commenting that it was pretty good, I pointed with my thumb to the ride and winked; she responded with a glare.
Great story!

Mia22

I have wanted to try Fulton's for so long but the bad reviews have always kept me away. Maybe I should go for it because your photos look great!
Us too. I don't think I would pay out of pocket for the meals we chose this time ie full lobster and Alaskan king crab legs, as pricey, but it was worth 2 table service credits. The interior of the restaurant was surprisingly upscale, and it was full the night we went. Service was impeccable and crab dip and bread very,very tasty. Defo worth trying at least once.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom