WDW Food Picture of the Day

Phonedave

My (very bland) veggie frittata at Grand Floridian Cafe
DSC02810.jpg

And segregated as well. I guess mushrooms and pepper don't work and play well together?

-dave

EvilQueen-T

although i love what i can see of the ingredients in the dish in this pic i have to say that is the laziest preparation of a taco i have EVER seen...a stick of uncut green onion, a chunk of avocado, and a glop of salsa sprinkled nicely with cilantro...you're lucky they didn't march a live cow out to your table and tell you to take a bite lol.

DDEPILLO

although i love what i can see of the ingredients in the dish in this pic i have to say that is the laziest preparation of a taco i have EVER seen...a stick of uncut green onion, a chunk of avocado, and a glop of salsa sprinkled nicely with cilantro...you're lucky they didn't march a live cow out to your table and tell you to take a bite lol.

HAHAHAHA it is so dark in there that you can't really see what the food looks like but it was good

sweetpee_1993

More frosted rice krispy treats, this time from Seashore Sweets

DSC03106.jpg

I don't think I could eat the ones that look like candy corn. I hate candy corn with a passion. I could write a story about why candy corn stinks and the person who invented it should be smacked. :D

But the pumpkin ones I could stomach. :slurp:

I wonder why they look so much more appealing to me when it's just the plain ol' chocolate slathered all over 'em? :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom