WDW Favorite Attraction Bracket Polls-Round #1-Group #4 of 8

Choose your 5 favorite WDW attractions out of these 10

• Total voters

jd12

Original Poster
Time to vote for group 4 where you get to choose your favorite 5 WDW attractions out of the 10 proposed in alphabetical order.

Remember that we started things with a broader list of 80 Walt Disney World attractions ranked in 10 tiers.
Round 1 features 8 groups of 10 contenders (1 randomly selected from each tier) and will narrow things down to the Top 40.
The top seed of each group gets a bye directly to the third round-Top 24.

We'll probably leave voting open a few days longer because of the Holidays. This group should be tight!

Previous groups accessible here:
Rd #1-Group #1
Rd #1-Group #2
Rd #1-Group #3 (voting still open)

Happy start to the Holidays and cheer on your favorites with avid comments!

Remember to CHOOSE 5

brideck

I like nearly all of the attractions in this batch, but my special shout-out goes to Astro Orbiter. I know that it's a tough go if you have mobility or size constraints, but for me not much beats cramming into a rocket with my wife and enjoying the view from up high at nighttime. The slight outward roll as you go up adds a nice feeling of danger to the entire endeavor.

Don't forget to vote in group #3 (linked above) if you haven't already. I know the choices there aren't super exciting, but the race for positions 3 through 6 is pretty close so every opinion counts.

Hank Hill

Awww, poor Crush. I have some really good memories of my young one talking to Crush and being excited to go see him. I just didn't vote for it because the kid is older and it's been a good 5 years since we saw him.

jd12

Original Poster
Wow! PeopleMover in first place (50) with Tower of Terror, really did not see that one coming. Same with Jungle Cruise tied with Rock'n Coaster (43).

Tight for last qualifying spot with Small World one vote ahead of Buzz.

Thank you to those who already voted and also to those that will!

brideck

Wow! PeopleMover in first place (50)...

Tight for last qualifying spot with Small World one vote ahead of Buzz.

It's really interesting to me to see the goodwill extended to the PeopleMover not also be extended to "it's a small world". As a Mary Blair fan, I really enjoy all incarnations of that ride.

jd12

Original Poster
Official Results - Round #1 - Group #4

1578610965738.png

- Still stunned about winner of group 4, the PeopleMover getting direct bye to Round 3-Top 24.
- Next four qualify for Round 2-Top 40.
- Two strong beloved Hollywood Studios representatives still easily make it.
- Jungle Cruise also very popular in fourth.
- Epic battle for last spot won by Buzz over the so-loved-and-hated tune of Small World.

Official vote still possible for groups 5 and 6.
Group 7 will be posted early next week.

Thanks to all who express their opinions!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom