WDW-Dine concerns

disneygirl1972

Original Poster
I made all of my dining reservations a while back. Well, the CRAZY people I'm travelling with decided to change this & that all around, which affected our reservations. I called WDW-Dine to make our changes & only half of my confirmation numbers where for the correct restaurants or the correct name, for that matter. :eek: And one was for a month earlier. Has anyone else experienced this? Of course I understand everyone can make mistakes, and they were accommodating especially with the one that was for the wrong month. In the end I had them recall all of my reservations so we could make sure everything was in order, and I will do this one more time before our departure. I would have been upset if I would have arrived & encountered this problem, especially with our "Princess Breakfast" that is now sold out. Or if we couldn't be admitted into the park early for those before opening.

Julie

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Dine is mostly part-timers, and often freshly trained folks - the areas has huge turnover. It's stressful due to limitted availability and as dine calls are short, unlike other agents, they're taking hundred of calls in an hour.

A good thing to do is to either ask to go over your ressies by confirmation number one at a time at the end of the call, or to just call back later and confirm everything.

It sorta sucks, but it's just the nature of the beast. If you ever have a major booking issue and an agent can't fix it, talk to guest services, and if they say "oh well, it was misbooked, we cant book it now" ask that they contact the restaurant. Persistence is key. Several disney planning website recommend calling 3 times (getting different agents) if you have a problem no one can seemingly fix. If all 3 say "sorry, no such luck" it prbably cant be fixed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom