WDW a great vacation

My family and I just returned from our stay at the Boardwalk Villas. WDW is everything I expected and more. The Cm's and guests are wonderful. My child had the best time. The resorts and parks are immaculate! The Boardwalk is an excellent place to stay. I would suggest more characters should freely roam throughout the parks, as they were hard to see. Walt Disney had a great vision, and the people of WDW have truly brought it to life. It is a melting pot and true example of what America should be. God Bless all the people who make these parks and dreams come alive.:)

Disneykidder

What a sweet post and I completely agree. I think there is something for everyone in Disney. From hotels to food to rides to activities. It really does embody magic and fun.

I agree about the characters but think if they roamed freely, they'd be mobbed and would never be able to walk away. Though it would be cool!!:)

Oh, welcome to the boards!!~:)

fauna

We LOVE the Boardwalk Villas also. Since it's only a 5 minute walk to Epcot from there, I would suggest trying to see characters there. The lines seem a little shorter there than in MK. One afternoon we were strolling WS and walked by Belle and the Beast and Sleeping Beauty with NO line whatsoever. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom