Watch Disney Parks raise the curtain on exciting plans live today at 12:45pm EDT

SeaCastle

Hopefully they'll announce the new dark ride heading to MGM Studios...get ready for "Seinfeld- The Ride About Nothing!".

:lookaroun

:rolleyes:

Ok I get the sarcasm but here's what we need....Disneyworld and new ride at the studios or something for AK...just saying. That might get my blood boiling a bit.

Aurora's#1Fan

I dont think its anything on Shanghai as that information is supposed to be released later. I think it will be FLE, DCA, a new WDW ride, and a new land/attraction/or tomorrowland refurb for Disneyland, as the tag includes both WDW and DLR.

Captain Chaos

Spain coming to World Showcase and Australia coming to Animal Kingdom.. Oh wait... Disney already released that information through their DWI employee who was gracious enough to sign up here and tell u...

Tigger1988

"raise the curtain" probably the announcement of the Newsies Broadway musical I just read about.

In addition to the new parks' marketing campaign.

Cosmic Commando

My favorite comment on the blog: "Some of the best, and most believable rumors around here are Shanghai Disneyland and a fifth park at WDW, either a villians park or a heroes and villians park."

Way to go from something all but official to something completely blue sky!

_Scar

I dont think its anything on Shanghai as that information is supposed to be released later. I think it will be FLE, DCA, a new WDW ride, and a new land/attraction/or tomorrowland refurb for Disneyland, as the tag includes both WDW and DLR.

I agree it won't be on Shanghai, but only because DPB does not seem to cover Tokyo, Paris, Hong Kong, or Shanghai. Only DLR, WDW, and DCL.

OH- and I think this is going to be the announcement of (obviously) the new 'memories' campaign, and a hint at a 40th.

That's my bet: we get NO NEWS tmrw :/

PROVE ME WRONG! :lol::sohappy:

Expo_Seeker40

:lookaroun

25svjhw.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom