Walt Disney World Tycoon

BeachClubVillas

There's some kind of Disneyland roller coaster building type game out, but it's really bad. It's nothing like Roller Coaster Tycoon, and in my opinion, it is way below RCT standards.

JonnyK

Not what i know off, I wish they would. It'll be fun to walk around the park n ride the rides n all that.

But however someone on here is making a Disney World Park in RCT II and its looking good and coming along well.

have u ever seen or played the game for gamecube called Universal Studios. I would love to see a disney version where u could walk around the park n do the missions on the rides. that'll be cool.

bigbadwolf

Originally posted by wdwfreak
have u ever seen or played the game for gamecube called Universal Studios. I would love to see a disney version where u could walk around the park n do the missions on the rides. that'll be cool.

I was talking about that in my topic, WDW Magic Tour Racing 2... I mentioned a idea like Unversal Adventure...

Disney did have 1 game like it tho... Its was on the good ol' NES system in the 90s. I still have it, its a awesome game.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom