Walt Disney World 1966 - Vol. I

spacemt354

Chili's
FANTASYLAND PARK to-do list:

7) Unnamed D Ticket

Lastly we go to the Neverland Mini-Land - which I would think would include Peter Pan's Flight, a pretty good classic attraction, maybe with our own spin to it.

In the 1970s, we don't have a lot of technology, the only difference I would do is make the attraction a bit longer and add some more effects, but we are limited in that regard.

spacemt354

Chili's
Oh...and the Day/Night show -- I would probably have that be in the Mythical area of the park - I think you can have a very visually appealing night show back there.

For the day show...maybe a parade or show in the castle courtyard area, akin to the Storybook circus coming to town...

Ahhh...now I just remembered:p

If we could fit Casey Jr Railroad in the Castle Courtyard area, maybe going around the brim of the land, or in the backdrop...that'd be pretty cool:D But that may be an extra thing if it makes sense. :bookworm:

spacemt354

Chili's
FANTASYLAND PARK to-do list:
1) Unnamed E-Ticket
2) Unnamed E-Ticket
4) Unnamed E-Ticket
5) Unnamed D-Ticket
6) Unnamed 1 C Ticket
7) Unnamed B Ticket
7) Unnamed B Ticket
7) Unnamed A Ticket
8) Unnamed Table Service Restaurant
9) Unnamed Quick Service Restaurant
9) Unnamed Quick Service Restaurant
10) Unnamed Day Show

So if I may....a possible proposal could be:
30610170942_5570013e70_b.jpg

FANTASYLAND PARK
1) Unnamed E-Ticket - Matterhorn Bobsleds
2) Unnamed E-Ticket - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
4) Unnamed E-Ticket - Mythical Fantasy Attraction
5) Unnamed D-Ticket - Peter Pan's Flight
6) Unnamed C Ticket - Alice and the White Rabbit
7) Unnamed B Ticket - Skyway to Neverland
8) Unnamed B Ticket - Dumbo and the Flying Elephant
9) Unnamed B Ticket - Mad Tea Cups
10) Unnamed A Ticket - Pixie Hollow Tinker Bell Kiddie Ride
11) Unnamed Table Service Restaurant - Mad Hatter's Tea Party
12) Unnamed Quick Service Restaurant - Pixie Hollow Refreshments
13) Unnamed Quick Service Restaurant - Storybook Cafe
14) Unnamed Quick Service Restaurant - Neverland Ranch (somewhere in the Neverland Mini-Land)
15) Unnamed Day Show - Courtyard Parade
16) Unnamed Night Show - Wishes in the Sky
17) Meet and Greets - Flower M&G, Cinderella, Snow White, Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, possibly more.
18 Labyrinth Maze

Possible Future Expansions:

- Mythical Fantasy Land Boat Ride and walkthrough
- Robin Hood Dark Ride
- Cinderella's Chateau Dark Ride

Last edited:

spacemt354

Chili's
Also I forgot to mention the Fantasyland Hotel is in the front of the Fantasyland Park (like in Disneyland Paris)

So there already is a nighttime fireworks show, Wishes in the Sky...perhaps you can do a light show or something in the mythical area beforehand, but with this fireworks it might not be necessary.
Wishes in the Sky
Presented by Kodak
Opening Day 1971 (Runs until 1999)

spacemt354

Chili's
30638846591_ae41532d72_b.jpg

Overview -- while a rough sketch, the map is supposed to represent the US geographically.

You enter/exit in Boston/New England which would be in the North East corner of the park.

A rough outline of the different areas of the park - will be explained in more detail later.

1 - Boston/Philly
2 - National Mall (DC)
3 - Jamestown Settlement
4 - The Frontier
5 - Mississippi River and the West
6 - The National Parks

spacemt354

Chili's
Boston

As you enter the "American Adventure" park you take a similar path of many European settlers in one of the oldest cities in America, Boston. Dubbed the city on a hill, you will be transported back to 1776 in the time of revolution and the creation of the nation.
colonial-boston-large.jpg

The cobble stone town streets are lined with brick houses, shops, and places of work, horse drawn carriages roam the streets.
stock-photo-a-colonial-boston-street-in-the-historic-beacon-hill-neighborhood-6207184.jpg

"City Hall" and other landmarks can be visibly seen throughout the quaint entrance to the theme park.

There will be one attraction in this miniland (another in the Philly portion)

It will be a dark ride format of the American Adventure - taking elements from that show and using it in a different fashion.

Queued in the Old State House of Boston
DSC_0045.JPG

As you enter you have a pre-show from Mark Twain and Ben Franklin, before you board your freedom boats and set sail through the history of America.

From the Revolution to the present day, it's the best of both Spaceship Earth and the American Adventure in a boat ride -- that's the best way to describe it I guess:p

Notably the finale has the same memorable song that's loved by many (including myself!)

Aside from that there is a quick service area called Quincy Market.

There is also a walk through ghost tour during the Halloween season.

Furthermore this area can be expanded as necessary over the coming years.

spacemt354

Chili's
Philadelphia
independence-hall.jpg

The city of Brotherly Love --

This adjacent miniland that is transitioned over from Boston will be distinguished based on Independence Hall - the notable building as a replica from Philly.

It will also contain 1 attraction - a show - The Hall of Presidents
hop220129LARGE.jpg

In addition it will have a walk through Gettysburg attraction as well depicting the history of the Civil War and one of its most historic battles.

spacemt354

Chili's

AMERICAN ADVENTURE PARK to-do list:
1) 2 E Tickets

2) D-Ticket *Assigned:* @spacemt354
3) 3 C Tickets
4) 2 A Tickets
5) Table Service
6) Quick Service
7) Day show
8) Night Show

9) Tall Tales of the Frontier (E-Ticket) *Assigned:* @FigmentPigments
So if we are going off of this list I'd say the American Adventure dark ride is a D-ticket and the Hall of Presidents is a C-ticket.

Quincy Market takes care of the Quick Service though again I think we should have more than 1 around the park on opening day.

spacemt354

Chili's
The National Mall

(I'm just kidding:p)
maxresdefault.jpg

No there won't be any House of Cards in this park - instead what there will be is stylized version of the Smithsonian museum
National_Mall_-_View_from_Smithsonian_Institution_Building.JPG

In it will be another C-ticket show/attraction - akin to the Universe of Energy in design...entitled Aerial America.

The name Aerial America is based on one of my favorite shows - which is a history tour of America, from the air!

Basically in this attraction, we will look at the natural wonders and cities of our nation, from the air. Large screens will surround your large capacity vehicles in certain scenes where you fly above cities and skylines as well as natural wonders of the US.

In the post show area, there will be a variety of educational and interactive elements as well.

As you continue on in the National Mall, it will be a fantastic "D-zone" to relax in some shade from the florida heat, and will provide one of the most beautiful areas in all of Disney Parks.

spacemt354

Chili's
Jamestown Settlement
jamestown-colony-H.jpeg

This will be an area that could potentially be expanded upon in the future - however for the time being will only contain 1 educational walkthrough the settlement.

Close care will be taken to respect the history of the location and Native American tribes in the areas.

spacemt354

Chili's
#4 - The Frontier

This will be the E-ticket Tall Tales of the Frontier by Figment as well as a general western facade and town landscape. Crossing the Mississippi River to get there as well, from this area you can travel to the Transcontinental Railroad, and ride around the American West.

#5 - The Transcontinental Railroad - A-ticket
transcontinental-railroad-H.jpeg

were-effects-transcontinental-railroad_3f1b91e5b38101d8.jpg

crockers_workers.jpg

Along with the historic aspects of the railroad, there will be a film located next to the station that teaches you about the history of the railroad (much like the Norway video at the end of Maelstrom)

Example of Western Station
1830-CrownStreetStation.jpg

The Railroad is a 10 minute ride around the National Parks of the West, offering scenic views of the landscapes and attractions that you can't see in any other capacity in the park.

spacemt354

Chili's
#6 - The National Parks

Now -- these are the big ticket attractions and minilands...and these I'm really open to because there are a ton of possibilities here.

The 3 minilands I landed on (might be obvious) but they are too obvious to me to not have in an america park

Grand Canyon
Rocky Mountains
Yellowstone

I think those 3 offer 3 distinct landscapes and geographic locations where you can have 3 different attractions out of them.

spacemt354

Chili's
Let's start with the Grand Canyon
gc-dory-lees-phantom-hero.jpg

A white water rafting attraction with turbulence and authenticity to an actual raft down the colorado river.

plane-gc-opt.jpg

In addition there will also be a walking trail around the canyon where there will be stops along the way where you can look out at not only the canyon but all of WDW.

spacemt354

Chili's
Rocky Mountains
Moraine_Lake_17092005.jpg

This one is interesting, I'm actually thinking of having 2 attractions -- one a haunted attraction and one a kayaking attraction

The Shining was a film that came out in later than the park was built however in a future expansion - think this would be a cool blend of the Haunted Mansion and the Tower of Terror...having a dark ride in a hotel...deep within the Rocky Mountains where the film/book take place.
swoopshot_opening.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom