Wallpaper Contest #27 - It's a Small World

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirNim

I have a feeling that many of the entries in this contest will look similar, or have similar styles (i.e. Mary Blair backgrounds and such). Just FYI, I already have an idea, I had it since before I even chose this topic, and if my idea happens to replicate somebody else's entry in some way, I apologize. I just want to let you know that I'm not a copycat... :lol:

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by SirNim
I have a feeling that many of the entries in this contest will look similar, or have similar styles (i.e. Mary Blair backgrounds and such). Just FYI, I already have an idea, I had it since before I even chose this topic, and if my idea happens to replicate somebody else's entry in some way, I apologize. I just want to let you know that I'm not a copycat... :lol:
Ben I think you and I prob have the same idea HAHA:lol:

SirNim

Originally posted by Irrawaddy Erik
Ben I think you and I prob have the same idea HAHA:lol:
:lol: Exactly!

Thanks for the pics you took, too... This is the moment I've been waiting to use them... :lol:

Irrawaddy Erik

Originally posted by SirNim
:lol: Exactly!

Thanks for the pics you took, too... This is the moment I've been waiting to use them... :lol:
HAHAHA I just threw out the paper I was working on for about 3 months. So I started a new one. I'm pretty much done w/ it I dunno how I feel about it yet though. :brick:

SirNim

Originally posted by imagineer99
Thanks, I appreciate the compliment! (However, either Nim or MSU are going to win) :D
Er- yours has serious contention... :lookaroun

And nice one Erik... Simple, colorful, just along the lines of what I have decided to do.. :sohappy:

Gregory

Originally posted by Irrawaddy Erik
Well, here is my entry I really dont know what I think of it yet. I just don't know what else to do. :confused:

Great entry...

That is what I plan on redoing my background to look something like...

Well... the way I originally had it a while ago, it was solid shapes, put on top of each other, with a drop shadow... Thats what I'm going to try to do...

matt88mph

Originally posted by Main Street USA
Cool entry, Matt!

One problem....it's the wrong size! It's a little too tall. Just resize it and you're good to go! :)

Hmm...I'm confused. I checked the properties on Paint and it said it was 700x525. I don't know what to do.

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Hmm, that's wierd. I really don't ever use paint, so I'm not sure either.

No biggie, at least we all know you paid attention to the rules. That's good enough for me. Consider it acceptable. :)

Gregory

Heres one thats the correct sizes... I just shifted a few things around...

It almost looks like maybe it was distorted???

Anyways... here you go :)

Attachments

• wdw its a small world.jpg
    wdw its a small world.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 190

matt88mph

Originally posted by Gregory
Heres one thats the correct sizes... I just shifted a few things around...

It almost looks like maybe it was distorted???

Anyways... here you go :)

Thanks Gregory, I owe you one.

CalDisney

ok ok Here`s my Entry:)
Its the best I could come up with Since I have no pics from WDW.

Attachments

• waltsworldpaper.jpg
    waltsworldpaper.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 151

DCA Fan

Mine....went through about 2 revisions...not sure I like this one either, but w/e...

EDIT: fixed a few things

Attachments

• iasw.jpg
    iasw.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 113
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom