Walking Dead Season 5

seahawk7

Original Poster
I am a huge Walking Dead fan and am glad there are others here as well. I searched through the threads here to make sure I didn't start a duplicate thread and found you. Last night AMC had a Talking Dead on where they talked about the upcoming season with cast interviews and a sneak peek at Season 5. This Tuesday, July 8 and July 15, they will also have specials on the Walking Dead. Now you guys probably knew all this but I wanted to post this in case you hadn't heard or seen. I think Season 5 starts Oct. 12, but in the meantime, how do think Rick and Co. will get out of the trailer? I have some ideas since watching the sneak peek but am curious of what you guys think.

seahawk7

Original Poster
The trailer for season 5 is out. I like the extended version on youtube. I know the season premiere is far off but hopefully people might want to post reactions to the trailer or predictions for season 5.

king county beast15

I heard that too. It seems like they get out and back on the road but Garreth comes too. I think they aregoing to Washington DC and there are some messed up looking walkers. :eek:
Yes it would seem so, there have been multiple types of foreshadowing about DC, I do think they will end up there . I'm curious to see what'll happen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom