Waitlist?

disneyprincesskaitlin

Original Poster
Moving to Orlando and kind of starting over with school and life in general, I saw the PERFECT opportunity to apply for Disney! Now, the application process went VERY quickly for me and the interview went well and the interviewer didn't have much to give me and wanted to give me time to get settled in Orlando, so he put me on the waitlist for Merchandise and Children's Activities (tip: if you want a position you feel you qualify for (elementary education major here!), bring it up and see what happens!) and I was wondering how exactly long it'd take to hear something. I'm trying to find other jobs and whatnot in the meantime, but I was wondering how long it might take and how long it has taken in past experience!

Thanks so much!

Usually when when put you on a wait-list, they give you a first day you can hear back from them.

For example, when I applied for a PT/FT role in FSFB, I applied in March of 2015. Since I was still in school, I wasn't going to be able to hear until I was going to be in Orlando. So the first day I could hear back from them was May 15th(when I got off the wait-list). And from that day I could hear something until September. After that, I would effectively be NLIC (No Longer in Consideration). That would make me guess it's a 3 month period in which you could hear back, from the first day you get off the wait-list.

However no one is going to have the ultimate answer except your interviewer. If you got their card, i think it'd be smart to give them a call and just get some further details on that.

Good luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom