Waiting for A Galactic Spectacular and Dessert Party to be Extended

21stamps

Original Poster
Finally after checking for over a month..EMM at HS is extended thru December!!

Downside- it's only on Saturday!!!

That means it doesn't work for me :(

The Star Wars night time show has also been extended, but no dates for the desert party. Should I expect that to come along later?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Finally after checking for over a month..EMM at HS is extended thru December!!

Downside- it's only on Saturday!!!

That means it doesn't work for me :(

The Star Wars night time show has also been extended, but no dates for the desert party. Should I expect that to come along later?

EMM?

21stamps

Original Poster
It was always the plan to extend Galactic Spectacular, and EMM. The times were the only unsure thing. Nice Find Though!
What about the desert party? I'm wondering why it doesn't show any dates.
I really wanted this for our HS morning. The park closes at 7 on that night, so the extra morning magic hours would have been great. Maybe even allowing us to hop to Epcot for a few Story Tellers if crowds weren't bad. Oh well, I'm still stoked about the show!

Last edited:

ToTBellHop

What calendar are you looking at? Mine only shows October times and that it's Monday and Wednesday and Friday and Saturday.
Exactly. Only Fantasmic is nightly. I really wish they would announce these fireworks further out. I happen to find the quick service food at DHS to be inedible right now, so if I'm staying for the night, I want a dinner reservation at a sit down. Those are difficult to come by this close. Thankfully, we had been planning on going on a Saturday night anyway.

21stamps

Original Poster
What calendar are you looking at? Mine only shows October times and that it's Monday and Wednesday and Friday and Saturday.

Every day was in blue until March. Before today all the days have been in gray.
image.png

21stamps

Original Poster
But have you tried selecting the dates? Most of them don't list times.
I didn't. Like I said, I've been checking almost daily, and before today every date has been in gray..same with extra morning magic. Today is the first time I have seen the blue. Wouldn't that mean that they are definitely extended?

HauntedMansionFLA

SW Galactic Spectacular is scheduled through October 8 at this moment, although it is the nighttime show for Studios for the foreseeable future. It will come and go. There might be a holiday show for the season still.
@articos I assume Disney will be ramping up the big promotion a push for SW: Rogue one that will be opening mid-December. Will the fireworks take the place of a Holiday offering for the park since the Osborne Lights are gone? RNRC re themed like it was for TFA?

articos

@articos I assume Disney will be ramping up the big promotion a push for SW: Rogue one that will be opening mid-December. Will the fireworks take the place of a Holiday offering for the park since the Osborne Lights are gone? RNRC re themed like it was for TFA?
Don't know what CE's exact plans are at the moment. I think yes, the fireworks will be the nightly holiday show, whether that's a new holiday show or adding in a holiday segment to the existing show. It also seems likely RNRC will get the overlay again, as it is very easy to do.

HauntedMansionFLA

Don't know what CE's exact plans are at the moment. I think yes, the fireworks will be the nightly holiday show, whether that's a new holiday show or adding in a holiday segment to the existing show. It also seems likely RNRC will get the overlay again, as it is very easy to do.
Thank you

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom