Wait list

correcaminos

I have SSR booked, but I'm not a huge fan of that resort. Especially for the race/Food & Wine. My legs would prefer something at Crescent Lake. What I'm annoyed with is that there are NO 2BRs available on the DVC site for that weekend/week, but they are available at various resorts for a cash res on the regular Disney site. :confused:
They do keep always a small percentage for CRO unfortunately. 2 beds are tough to come by too. I get wanting to switch though. SSR in my least favorite resort for DVC, F&WF aside. Fingers crossed you get a better location.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
I have SSR booked, but I'm not a huge fan of that resort. Especially for the race/Food & Wine. My legs would prefer something at Crescent Lake. What I'm annoyed with is that there are NO 2BRs available on the DVC site for that weekend/week, but they are available at various resorts for a cash res on the regular Disney site. :confused:
Very likely due to members using their points for cruises, AbD, or RCI exchanges. Disney, of course, makes up that money by renting the rooms for cash.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom