Wait List

Dax

Original Poster
If youre interview went really well and they liked all of your answers and said you would be great for the jobs you applied for but they are not open and will put you on a wait list how long will it be till a spot opens or ill get offered something?

my interviewer was so nice she asked great questions and i answered them well. she explained the wait list to me and told me the hiring process as well. what should i expect?

Domosuke

You should expect to hear from them in the period they said you would, or apply again if you don't.

I was actually wait listed for about two months, yet I've known people that were called back quicker. I'm sure it happens sadly, but I do not know anyone personally that was on the wait list and was never contacted back.

Between me and you, in my experience, a wait list situation happens when you had a satisfactory interview, however you didn't blow the recruiter away and they decided to go with more favorable candidates.

Yet in the same token, you didn't give them a reason to reject you, so thus you are on the waiting list so that when a position opens up, you will be first in line to get the job.

Best of luck.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom