Vow Renewal Questions

cindrelly31

Has anyone on the boards done a vow renewal at Disney? :animwink: Was it as magical as you expected or more? Did you have just yourselves or make it a family & friends event? Could you customize it any? :confused:

It would just be my hubby and myself, and maybe one other couple (to witness). Not a big ordeal where room is needed for guests.

Who would I get in touch with for info? The Disney website is pretty vague and the packages are a lot more than we would need. Is there a special number to call for such information? :veryconfu

Mickifan17

Cinderelly,

Congratulations. I don't have a direct phone number for you, but you can try this link: disney.go.com/vacations/disneyweddings/

They list the packages there which are the packages I assume you were mentioning. There is a click link on the left to speak to a person or you can fill in the form and have them contact you. They are usually very good about getting back to you and helping you with all you need.

I didn't get married there but when I visited the Wedding Pavillion, there were about 8 weddings going on that day and one of them was a small as only the bride and groom. Hope this helps.

Only 115 more days 'til I'm home. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom