VMK is back!?

PUSH

Another thing that is offline is the forum's Teamspeak server. Teamspeak is a program where you can talk to other people, kind of like Skype but without video. The OVMK Forums had their own server that Grace created. Thought she might have forgotten about that, but apparently not.

Definitely something fishy IMO.

Marc Gil

Another thing that is offline is the forum's Teamspeak server. Teamspeak is a program where you can talk to other people, kind of like Skype but without video. The OVMK Forums had their own server that Grace created. Thought she might have forgotten about that, but apparently not.

Definitely something fishy IMO.
There's definitely something going on... I honestly won't be surprised if the game never comes back.

Marc Gil

I guess it's just a wait-and-see type of thing.
Update: Amy just announced that she is making her own version of VMK called My Mystical Kingdom. It will include almost everything that was done in OVMK, and it is rumored to open in a few days. Check it out for yourself:
mymysticalkingdom.com/index.php

PUSH

I don't see how this is proving that she is actually recreating the game. I don't see a thread anywhere. I noticed that the forums were just opened yesterday, though.

On a side note, Kevin and Grizzly (two admins/staff from OVMK) are listed as admins on MMK.

PUSH

Actually, there are several staff members from the OVMK Forums on MMK. They all aren't talking about what they know, but I think we aren't going to hear from OVMK again.

PUSH

Okay, so now I'm gathering that Amy is definitely not the bad guy. Grace and the others seem to be the bad guys. And Nick just seems like a gullible lost puppy dog. I think he believes anything that's told to him...

Princess_AmyK

yes, grace framed amy because she didnt like her apparently. this is what happens when children run a website. fortunately amy still has the coding so she is going to be creating her own VMK. you can stay up to date on mymysticalkingdom dot com. she doesnt have the game running yet but she says she will have it within the week hopefully.
apparently OVMK cant get running because they dont know how to run the game without amy. *facepalm*

TOO MUCH DRAMA!

PUSH

A somewhat interesting development: The OVMK Forums now read this... "Sit tight. We'll be back real soon. OpenVMK 2.0 ;)"

Sounds like they have something planned to bring people back (since they pretty much lost their entire fan base to MMK).

Also, the way the message was written kinda sounds like they have something dirty planned, or at least something that will make us turn on Amy again. This is actually starting to go from ridiculous to entertaining.

lazyboy97o

Also, the way the message was written kinda sounds like they have something dirty planned, or at least something that will make us turn on Amy again. This is actually starting to go from ridiculous to entertaining.
As somebody with no interest in the game I'm enjoying reading this thread for the entertainment value of the drama. It's a nice little distraction.

Marc Gil

Okay, so now I'm gathering that Amy is definitely not the bad guy. Grace and the others seem to be the bad guys. And Nick just seems like a gullible lost puppy dog. I think he believes anything that's told to him...
This is what I've figured since the beginning. IMO, all of this trash talk about Grace and the other OVMK administrators is making me sick. I literally have no respect for anyone on these sites anymore. I'm going to give MMK only one chance... Ugh, this just proves that VMK should have just stayed closed.

PUSH

This is what I've figured since the beginning. IMO, all of this trash talk about Grace and the other OVMK administrators is making me sick. I literally have no respect for anyone on these sites anymore. I'm going to give MMK only one chance... Ugh, this just proves that VMK should have just stayed closed.
Each side definitely has done some wrong. Doesn't sound like Amy's is as bad as Grace & Co said, though. Sounds like Amy was just disorganized.

PUSH

The big answer has arrived!

OVMK is NOT going to be open to the public anymore. I'm assuming they have closed it to just the staff members working there. See for yourself... http://www.openvmk.com/

MMK is still a go as of now. No official announcements since Amy's first post. Kevin (MMK staff member) says it will be open soon. Most likely within the next week.

I doubt the OVMK Forums will ever open again. I feel sorry for Nick, though. He's been working on this project for years and then the whole Amy thing that wasn't really a thing.

So that may be the end of the drama/feud between the two teams.

PS- An interesting thing I noticed: Grace and the other OVMK staff members promised the OVMK would still go on and be open to the public. They lied.

Marc Gil

The big answer has arrived!

OVMK is NOT going to be open to the public anymore. I'm assuming they have closed it to just the staff members working there. See for yourself... http://www.openvmk.com/

MMK is still a go as of now. No official announcements since Amy's first post. Kevin (MMK staff member) says it will be open soon. Most likely within the next week.

I doubt the OVMK Forums will ever open again. I feel sorry for Nick, though. He's been working on this project for years and then the whole Amy thing that wasn't really a thing.

So that may be the end of the drama/feud between the two teams.

PS- An interesting thing I noticed: Grace and the other OVMK staff members promised the OVMK would still go on and be open to the public. They lied.
I feel sorry for him too... Lets just see how this new site rolls out, hopefully it won't be a disappointment.

PUSH

My Mystical Kingdom (MMK) has changed its name to MyVMK (MVMK) due to the results of a fan vote. mymysticalkingdom.com will now direct you to myvmk.com

Marc Gil

If anyone is still interested, here's the link to play MyVMK: beta.myvmk.com
It's basically just like OVMK. It has the same items and everything!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom