Visits and Family park admission (as guest of CP participant)

Disneyfanman

Original Poster
Another couple of questions:

Our son invited us down in a month or so to join him in the parks. He said that one of his benefits is that he can allow up to three family members into the parks on two seperate days. (Total of 6 admissions). We, (of course!) said that we would love to come!

So we are going down to visit! Here are my questions:

1) Can we visit him at his apartment? We will have our own accommodations, but would like to drop in and see how he is doing.

2) For Park Admission. Will we actually receive ticket media so that we can leave and return during the day? Can we use the FastPass System? Or are we just allowed one time entrance with no FastPass access?

3) Can he request the two days off in advance to join us?

4) He receives meal discounts. He is very excited and says that we can receive the discounts also, as long as we are with him. Is this correct? I don't want to get him into any trouble!

Thanks!

joanna71985

Our son invited us down in a month or so to join him in the parks. He said that one of his benefits is that he can allow up to three family members into the parks on two seperate days. (Total of 6 admissions). We, (of course!) said that we would love to come!

So we are going down to visit! Here are my questions:

1) Can we visit him at his apartment? We will have our own accommodations, but would like to drop in and see how he is doing.

2) For Park Admission. Will we actually receive ticket media so that we can leave and return during the day? Can we use the FastPass System? Or are we just allowed one time entrance with no FastPass access?

3) Can he request the two days off in advance to join us?

4) He receives meal discounts. He is very excited and says that we can receive the discounts also, as long as we are with him. Is this correct? I don't want to get him into any trouble!

Thanks!

1) You can visit him, he just has to sign you in at security, and I believe you have to be out by 7pm (or is it 9pm?).

2) The way it works is that the Main Gate lets up to 3 guests into the park(s). It works as a park hopper, and does allow FPs.

3) Yes, he can request the days off. However, there is no guarantee he will get them. But if he requests them off way in advance, and it is not during a major holiday, he more then likely will get them.

4) The only way you could get a dining discount (table service only) is with him.

metscool

I don't know about family. One of my friends is a CP and they've told me at security that I could be there until 1am

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
1- you can visit all you want, he just has to sign you in. You have to be out by 1am

2- You will receive a 1-day park hopper to use. It's best if he accompanies you should there be any problems, but it isn't necessary.

3- Yes, that doesn't mean that they'll be honored however.

4- Yes, but you have to be with him, and he has to pay. One good way around this is to purchase a Disney Gift Card and pay with that, since it has no name.

kcw

he can actually get three people in, 6 separate times (so a total of 18 admissions).... it is not just open to family members- he can get anyone in... (so maybe he just told you twice and is using the other 4 for friends!! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom