Virgin atlantic downtown disney check in

md0u80a2

Hi

I have heard varying reports, but believe there is a service when travelling from Orlando to the UK on Virgin atlantic, where you can check in in the morning in downtown disney and relax at the parks for a few hours before going to the airport.

Is that true and if so, does anyone have any contact details (phone number, etc)

thanks

Dr Gordon

ogryn

Virgin Holidays Brochure said:
Take the stress out of checking-in for you return flight from Orlando with our Virgin Valet Service and give yourself time to shop for those last-minute presents. Just follow these simple steps:
*Check in your luggage in the morning (Desk opens at 08:30)
*Recieve your boarding pass and seat assignment
*Enjoy the rest of your last day, whether it's exploring Downtown Disney itself or nipping off to one of the parks or malls
*Relax - this service is exclusively FREE to all Virgin Holidays' guests!

...:wave:

Upvote 0
Yes--- we just did it a few weeks ago.If you are a Virgin Holiday customer you should get vouchers with your tickets . Be there for around 8.15 a.m ,I believe it gets busy. Every member of your party must be there with cases to go in the hold, tickets and passports. They take your cases, allocate your seats and give you your boarding passes and tell you what time to turn up at the gate. if you want to know more and live in the UK I can give you my phone number.

Upvote 0

col

hi, im flying with them in december and i emailed them asking where their downtown disney check-in was, they replied and said that is was next to virgin megastore on the westside - which thinking aboutit makes sense!

it will be my first time flying with virgin in december, anyone got any got info. about them?

Upvote 0

maksol

Virgin A O K

My wife and I travelled with Virgin to Disney World in 2004. The service was fantastic throughout the whole holiday. We also used the Downtown Disney check-in. This made everything alot easier. We left our luggage in the morning and spent the rest of the day looking around Downtown Disney.

We were so impressed, we have booked 21 nights at the Pop Century from 13th Dec to 3rd Jan 2006.

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

col

i will be there during that time and i cant wait as ive never stayed in pop century before but i have visited it before and its fab!

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
you can book seats on line at the Virgin Atlantic site. i think they limit those made available for each flight but weve never had a problem.

DTD check in is only worth it if you are in that area or are going to a Disney park on your last day.

Upvote 0
Why don`t you call Virgin holidays in the U.K. to check it out. If you call an 0870 number it will cost alot per minute so try this number 01293 562345 insist you want to be put through to Virgin holidays and have your booking reference to hand.

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

Virgin DTD check-in was suspended on our last trip in 2003 because of the after-effects of 9-11.
We're flying Virgin next year and will be making full use of this service - so I'm eagerly awaiting any updates

Upvote 0

diveteam

We checked in at DTD last September, the whole process was very smooth and it allowed us an extra few hours in the parks as well as saving a lot of time at the airport.

Mark

Upvote 0

adjonline

To the poster flying Upper Class...

It's available to all, but only free to certain categories; one of these is Virgin Holidays guests, another is Upper Class passengers.

Upvote 0

DLP Fan

We used it a few years back and it worked really well. Saved us having to hang around the airport for ages and spending ages checking in there. It was located in a sort of wooden hut that was used for valet parking at night. It ment we could go to Planet Hollywood and have a big lunch, do some last minute gift buying, and then head to the airport. Made your last day feel worthwhile as opposed to a wasted one spent in the airport.

Upvote 0

RogueHabit

adjonline said:
To the poster flying Upper Class...

It's available to all, but only free to certain categories; one of these is Virgin Holidays guests, another is Upper Class passengers.

We last used the service Summer 2003 and we had to pay a $5 cover charge for each person and we were on a Virgin Holiday's package.

That said, the service is invaluable and worth it in our opinion.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom