VIP??

piglet2422

Original Poster
Couldn't find a post on this since 2015 so I thought I would ask.

Staying at WDW from June 2-9 at the GF with my two older children (love thrill rides, but we love Disney because of the nostalgia / characters etc.) Have never been to Universal and figured we would do one day there this trip.

Contacted Universal about options and ended up booking VIP for one day (group not private) with transportation to and from WDW through them.

This is (seems to be?) an exorbitant amount of money for a day's experience.. However if it will make a park we know nothing about a little easier (and less sweaty...) I'm willing to do this so we can see everything with ease without having to worry about it.

Has anyone done this? I know my kids are especially interested in HP stuff so I hope this is worth it... I'm still within my cancellation window. thx

tweak89

I'm assuming you would do the 1 day 2 park VIP experience (the only way to experience Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade), correct? Assuming your kids are older and do not qualify for a child ticket you are approaching $400 per person for 1 day. At that price it's cheaper to book a room for a single night and take advantage of the unlimited express pass coupled with a one day two park ticket. With early entry you can knock out the Potter Rides and use the unlimited express pass for everything else.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom