View From A Balcony.

real mad hatter

Good Morning Folks.Now I ain't ever had the privilege to stay in a resort with your own balcony,tho planning to do so in 2014. For those lucky enough to have had this pleasure,which resort balcony has the most breathtaking views? :)

Chriss

We had a north lake view at Bay Lake Towers on our last trip and could see all of Magic Kingdom, but my favorite view is still a Sunset Savannah view from Kidani Village. There is nothing better than drinking coffee on the balcony in the morning watching the animals.

Upvote 0

Goofy6294

Stayed a couple times at CR with MK view. It's nice to watch the fireworks from there and to not have to fight the crowds in the park afterwards, especially with young children. Haven't done it yet, but savannah view at AKL is definitely way up on my list.

Upvote 0

coachwnh

Loved our views of bay lake and mk from the contemporary. I actually think I like the bay view better. Nothing beats watching the sun rise over the water in the morning. Also loved our view from akl!

Upvote 0

annawilliams

We had a beautiful view of the castle from our balcony at the Contemporary! It was incredible! We had a view of Bay Lake another year which was also great- fun to see the Electrical Water Pageant go by. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom