Video Taping on Universal Rides

Rooster

I've video taped just about every ride and show at Universal Studios (have not been to IOA yet) and Disney World. Not one time has anyone said anything to me. I'm glad I did because I now have a great record of things like 20,000Leagues, Horizon, Journey Into Immagination, Skyway, Mr Toad, Dream flight. I guess that is why I'm not as bent out of shape as some people when things change or are replaced. I always will have a great record of what was in the past while enjoying the present attractions and looking forward to the future. OK sorry I got a little out of hand there.:cool:

woofboy111

Okay. Yesterday I went to Universal, and got to filming and I DID get MIB. I messed up a little, as to when to stop fiming...I forgot about when they erase your memory and I wasn't able to film the first training room (I got yelled at). If you want, I'll post this one now, with the mistakes, or I could go back next weekend (or sooner) and film it again.

By the way. While I was there I also filmed King Kong, ET, and Woody Woodpeckers nuthouse Coaster, if anyone would like to see those. More are comeing soon too so be patient if you want something else. If you want something that I already have, send me a message.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom