Victora & Albert's

Horizons '83

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Hello all!

Is there any chance of getting a reservation here, either last minute or in the months leading up to our trip? I would love to treat my wife to a world class meal and surprise her, but unfortunately I couldn't even get a reservation on the day we were allowed to make reservations (180 days out). Any comments would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

TJ

CWDfense

Yes, I would suggest calling V&A directly, 407-WDW-DVNA (939-3862).

They have been having issues with the Disney website and have not been able to take reservations on-line for a few months now. If you have already tried calling and they said they are full, try back every few weeks. We've been a few times and something has always opened up.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Thanks again I was able to book a reservation through them directly! I didn't realize it was $235 a person! Ouch!
It is worth every penny, and if you are a wine person, then the pairing is highly recommended. We always book directly with them, as it is much easier.

shipley731

Thanks again I was able to book a reservation through them directly! I didn't realize it was $235 a person! Ouch!
Is that for the regular dining room, the Queen Victoria room, or the Chef's Table? My DH & I ate there about a year & a half ago (when they were still taking TIW) and I thought the base price was around $125pp in the main dining room. We did the base menu with a few add on options & the wine pairings. With the TIW discount, the final bill was just under $500 for the two of us. Totally worth it - it was awesome.

Horizons '83

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
It is worth every penny, and if you are a wine person, then the pairing is highly recommended. We always book directly with them, as it is much easier.
That is what I have heard as well. I am slightly (admittedly) cheap, haha so this is quite a breakthrough for me if we end up keeping the reservation. It was either this meal or the Backstage Magic Tour, which are roughly the same.

Horizons '83

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Is that for the regular dining room, the Queen Victoria room, or the Chef's Table? My DH & I ate there about a year & a half ago (when they were still taking TIW) and I thought the base price was around $125pp in the main dining room. We did the base menu with a few add on options & the wine pairings. With the TIW discount, the final bill was just under $500 for the two of us. Totally worth it - it was awesome.
This was for the Queen Victoria Room which only offers the 10 course meal whereas the main dining room offers both the 7 and 10 course meals.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Congrats.

I hope you enjoy it.

We had buyers remorse but that was quite a few years back and I've been told that the I must have underdeveloped taste buds.

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
Congrats.

I hope you enjoy it.

We had buyers remorse but that was quite a few years back and I've been told that the I must have underdeveloped taste buds.
I'm sure that you were just disappointed that one of the courses wasn't a giant churro.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
That is what I have heard as well. I am slightly (admittedly) cheap, haha so this is quite a breakthrough for me if we end up keeping the reservation. It was either this meal or the Backstage Magic Tour, which are roughly the same.
This is an experience, and much better, to us, than the Backstage Magic Tour. Surprising that you didn't just go for the regular dining room, as the cost is quite a bit less, and still an awesome experience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom