Via Napoli or Trattoria al Forno

Minnie1986

Original Poster
My 60 day mark is steadfastly approaching, and I'm trying to decide between Via Napoli and Trattoria al Forna. Which would you say has the better quality food overall. I know that I would want more of a main like Chicken Parm, etc., but want to keep the pizza option open for my niece as well. I've had the pizza at VN, but never anything else. Which restaurant would you choose? Has anyone been to both for dinner? Thanks!

I would believe Trattoria. However I’m here now and just canceled my second ADR because they run way over and are awful at giving you updates. Seems like they are overbooking and don’t offer a bar to have a cocktail while you wait. Waited for an hour this evening before canceling

Minnie1986

Original Poster
I would believe Trattoria. However I’m here now and just canceled my second ADR because they run way over and are awful at giving you updates. Seems like they are overbooking and don’t offer a bar to have a cocktail while you wait. Waited for an hour this evening before canceling
Wow, thanks for the heads up. I'll definitely factor that in when scheduling my reservation time. We'll definitely try to watch Luminous from the boardwalk, so we wouldn't want to miss it because of that.

mikegdis

My 60 day mark is steadfastly approaching, and I'm trying to decide between Via Napoli and Trattoria al Forna. Which would you say has the better quality food overall. I know that I would want more of a main like Chicken Parm, etc., but want to keep the pizza option open for my niece as well. I've had the pizza at VN, but never anything else. Which restaurant would you choose? Has anyone been to both for dinner? Thanks!
We are going to be there about the same time as you if you are booking 60 days out now. I had the same question as you. I was leaning towards Trattoria.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom