Via Napoli or Chefs De France?

toystorymaniacs

Original Poster
I'm trying to decide on our 1st day meal. I have a lunch reservation at Via Naploi and dinner at Chefs De France. We will only eat one and I want to cancel whichever we aren't going to use. We've never eaten at either one so we'll be excited to eat at either one.

WDW_Princess24

I've never been to Via Napoli but I was at Chef's for the first time in April. It was good, not great with the exception of the French onion soup, it was the best I've ever had! I had the chicken which was moist but nothing special. Creme brulee for dessert which I really didn't care for. I would return but it's not a "must-do" for me.

plaz10

Been to both. LOVED Via Napoli - great food. so-so service.
HATED Chefs de France - bland, flavorless food. awful service.

I suggest Via Napoli, obvi. :lol: The pizza was really good and my fiance claims it was the best he's ever had.

Tater48

I would go with Via Napoli, and I don't even eat pizza. However, I have had the Chicken Parmagiana, the Vitello Parmagiana and the spaghetti and meatballs. All were very good. Can't go wrong here. Ate at Chefs de France last month and really wasn't that impressed. It was good, but not great.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Via Napoli all the way, probably wont return to Chefs anytime soon but VN was delicious :slurp::slurp::slurp:

mickeysshoes

I was going to vote in the same directions as everyone else. I have not eaten in Fracnce but the DD have and they had the view as everyone above. So sound like you were on the track without our help!! Enjoy! :slurp:

Korfar

Another vote for Via Napoli. It is one of our most favorite meals on property hands down. Chefs De France was just ok. I wouldn't go back. There are better options in our opinions.

GeoDonJac34

Do not go to Via Napoli, Maronis in Scranton is ten times better.
I'm kidding, I'm kidding.
Was never at VN, will be there next month, looking forward to it. I agree Chefs was not very impressive.

Cosmic Commando

Another vote for Via Napoli and I'll go one further and vote for the quattro formaggi pizza. It may sound "boring", but both times I've been there, there were several pizzas for the table to share and the quattro formaggi disappeared first both times.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Another vote for Via Napoli and I'll go one further and vote for the quattro formaggi pizza. It may sound "boring", but both times I've been there, there were several pizzas for the table to share and the quattro formaggi disappeared first both times.

Sort of o/t, but I think the best way to "experience" Via Napoli is with a large group where you can do exactly that- order several different pizzas so you get to "sample" a few different kinds.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
oh no! :eek: I chose Chefs over Via Napoli for our dinner at Epcot.

Don't fret! :wave: Just because it's not what it used to be doesn't mean it's bad...it just used to be a lot better! If you've never eaten there before, you won't know what you're missing. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom