Vera Bradley

Disneymom201

They are displayed now during the garden festival @ EPCOT. The sign said (like I read on Disney's Twitter) that they will be available in Fall 2013. My friend from work friend texted her a picture of the display this past Wednesday, as she's at The World now. October can't get here soon enough!!!!!

G00fyDad

You just guaranteed that my wife is getting one of those. LOL She already has a bunch of VB. Her favorite right now is her crossbody bag. I got it for her especially for the Disney trip so I could get her away from those God awful packs. Of course she had to use it already and couldn't save it for the trip, but she swears that she is still taking it and not the pack. :D

Dasnowz

They are really nice!! I wish they were for sale. They have them out in the pavilion during the garden show. They are in a glass display case. I looking forward to getting one.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
vpa840251SMALL.jpg

I have several Vera Bradley's, love them but they do get dirty easily. I'm going to go for the one on the right 'cause it will last longer.

Tip: Spray them with Scotch Guard before you use them, it makes them stay clean longer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom