Using Car Service

Grumpy06

Since Magical Express has been eliminated we have been using a car service
what s everyone doing about a proper tip
I have been told that the price includes the tip to people tipping 25 to 30 percent
what is the normal for everyone
Thanks

Weather_Lady

We give at least 20% -- sometimes more, if the driver goes above-and-beyond, or if the starting price is so low that 20% seems inadequate. E.g., Last time we used a service called Quest With The Best, and the one-way, airport-to-Disney price for a van for 4 of us and our luggage was only $45 to begin with. The driver was great, so we tipped $15 (33%) and I wished I'd had an extra $5 cash to throw in, because even $60 didn't seem like enough.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CSJORDAN

We give at least 20% -- sometimes more, if the driver goes above-and-beyond, or if the starting price is so low that 20% seems inadequate. E.g., Last time we used a service called Quest With The Best, and the one-way, airport-to-Disney price for a van for 4 of us and our luggage was only $45 to begin with. The driver was great, so we tipped $15 (33%) and I wished I'd had an extra $5 cash to throw in, because even $60 didn't seem like enough.
Thanks for the information on Quest With the Best! I have requested a quote for our trip in May!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom