USA Disney Park 2024 Projects Thread

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
They're already reducing park hours this month (and will be a trend for the year)... what is left?

Reduced showtimes? Closing rides earlier in the day? Going to be a fun year

The forecasts are unbelievably bad…they’re running out of options before they get down to seriously cutting prices and begging the old guard to come more
Not sure what you are referring to?
You are lucky then

Andrew25

Cutting could be operating AK only a few days per week "for animal health and well-being"
They're not at that level yet, far from it. I'd have to imagine they are considering a new food event for DAK during the "off season" between Epcot's festivals.

Epcot doesn't necessarily need food festivals, DAK needs it soon.

Smiley/OCD

Well yeah that too - but that includes building "more" parks so that people stay at their resorts (generating more revenue through hotel stays and capturing every single meal)

Not sure what you are referring to?
If you’ve ever driven from the north down Rt. 95 to Disney, there’s a VERY tacky tourist trap in South Carolina called South of the Border…they have billboards 100 miles in each direction advertising it…

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
They'll definitely be cutting at DAK by making the animals work concessions.
pawpsicles.jpg

WorldExplorer

I actually think it would be pretty cool to have an animatronic “serve” guests. Kind of like a better version of the Gringotts Money Exchange.

I think that was part of the original plans for Great Gonzo’s Pizza Pandemonium Parlor, a canceled Hollywood Studios project. It was going to have animatronic rats on a track system over you, but the articles I'm finding go back and forth on whether they were just set dressing or were meant to actually be involved in delivery in any way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom