Updated: Playhouse Disney In Concert!

JPVonDrake

Locations for the concerts have been officially announced...

Playhouse Disney in Concert! presented by HUGGIES and PULL-UPS Brands​

Disney-MGM Studios will showcase dynamic concerts and special entertainment for little ones throughout the Little Ones Travel Time (Aug 13 - Sept 30, 2006.) Youngsters (of all ages) can dance and sing along to their Disney Channel favorites including: The Wiggles, The Doodlebops, Johnny & the Sprites, Dan Zanes and more, all scheduled to perform on select days. Also, Disney Live Family Entertainment will feature the new Mickey's Magic Show, an amazing stage spectacular sure to surprise and delight your little one, and the little one in all of us!

Aug 13-14
Imagination Movers
Times: 10am 11:15am, 1:15pm 2:30pm

Aug 15-19
Mickey's Magic Show
Times: 10am 11:15am, 1:15pm 2:30pm; 4pm

Aug 20-23
The Doodlebops

Aug 24-27
Mickey's Magic Show
Times: 10am 11:15am, 1:15pm 2:30pm; 4pm

Aug 28
Playhouse Disney Dance Party

Aug 29-Sep 1
The Wiggles
Times: 10am 11:30am, 1pm

Sep 2-10
Johnny & the Sprites

Sep 11-16
Ralph Covert

Sep 17
Playhouse Disney Dance Party

Sep 18-24
Imagination Movers

Sep 25-30
Dan Zanes

(All dates, shows, locations and Performers are subject to change without notice)

Also During the Little Ones Travel Time...​

The Little Ones Magic Hour will allow all Guests staying at Walt Disney World owned and operated Resorts, Walt Disney World Swan, Walt Disney World Dolphin, Shades of Green, and The Hilton in the Walt Disney World Resort, to enter Fantasyland in the Magic Kingdom Park one hour prior to regularly scheduled Park opening to enjoy select Fantasyland attractions. Youngsters will also enjoy a fun magical experience with favorite Disney Characters. Valid theme park ticket and Resort I.D. required. To enjoy the Little Ones Magic Hour benefit, Guests without the Park Hopper Option can only visit the Magic Kingdom the days the benefit is experienced. The Little Ones Magic Hour is offered Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings August 13 through September 30, 2006.

Fantasyland Attraction Offerings

Cinderella's Golden Carrousel
Dumbo the Flying Elephant
"it's a small world"
Mad Tea Party
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Mickey's PhilharMagic
Peter Pan's Flight
Pooh's Playful Spot
Snow White's Scary Adventures

Park hours, attraction offerings, and information are subject to change without notice.

Trishnh

One more question for you JP..I just read that you will be required to have a fast pass-type ticket to attend the show. Do you have any more info on this, like where to get them and when?? Since I am taking my daughter there specifically to see the Wiggles, I would hate to miss it:p

Thanks so much!!:wave:

Upvote 0

lborne

Hi,

Our experience with trying to see the Doodlebops was not very good. First, we planned to see them Sunday, and spent Saturday at EPCOT. I asked Guest Services there about tickets / fastpass, but they really did not know much.

Then, Sunday morning, we got into MGM right at 9:00. There was a very long line to get into the ABC theatre. I asked the cast member at the information board what the line was for, and he told me it was standby for the show, but that he thought the only way to assure you got in was to get a ticket by the Stunt Show fastpass. Unfortunately, he told me that they were not handing tickets out until 10:00, (which was wrong.)

At 10:00, I got in the very long line at the Stunt Show and when I was about 15 people away from getting my tickets, they annouced they had no more tickets for any show.

A friend who was there that same day said they were handing out tickets at the ABC theater. So I probably should have gotten in that line. All in all, I was disapointed in how little Disney Cast Members knew about what was going on. I still don't have a clue.

I'd suggest you see the Wiggles on a day when it is NOT EMH, unless you are on property, and that you arrive very early. My friends are getting there at 4:00am. I'm not even going to try.

Upvote 0

Trishnh

This is what I was afraid of:veryconfu It is frustrating that the CMs dont really know what is going on a lot of times..I get more info here than from most of them! Calling does no good because they dont have any info on these concerts at all. We have breakfast ressies at Hollywood & Vine at 8 so I know we will be in the park early enough( not an EMH day)..I just want to be sure I know Where to go & when. I will be really dissapointed if my daughter cant see them:cry:

Sorry your experience was not a good one. Your freinds are getting to MGM at 4 am??? I can only imagine the wiggles will be the most crowded of all the shows.

Upvote 0

ncgolfer

No way I would wait in line at WDW to see the Wiggles. We are however getting them warmed up for their WDW appearance on Friday at the Bobcats arena in Charlotte. 3rd row front and center!

Upvote 0

btmrider

I was working that Sunday at MGM and would like you all to know that everything that the Cast Members were saying about where to get tickets and such were from the Special Tell-a-Cast, info booklet given to CM, given to us. However unknown to us and most managers things were changed and never told to anyone including other area managers.

Upvote 0

ncgolfer

Don't know if this has been posted, but on the Wiggles message board Greg (yellow shirt) posted that he was hospitalized on Monday and is being replaced on the tour by Sam Moran (wiggly dancer). It didn't say how long he would be gone so he may not be at the WDW performances.

Upvote 0

GrowingUpDisney

Don't know if this has been posted, but on the Wiggles message board Greg (yellow shirt) posted that he was hospitalized on Monday and is being replaced on the tour by Sam Moran (wiggly dancer). It didn't say how long he would be gone so he may not be at the WDW performances.

We saw the wiggles in Columbia, SC last Nov and Sam was filling in for Greg at that time also. i though he did a great job. If he is indeed filling in while the Wiggles are at MGM, I am sure that it will still be a GREAT show.

I am just so sorry we are not going to be able to get down there to see it.

Niki

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

We saw the wiggles in Columbia, SC last Nov and Sam was filling in for Greg at that time also. i though he did a great job. If he is indeed filling in while the Wiggles are at MGM, I am sure that it will still be a GREAT show.

I am just so sorry we are not going to be able to get down there to see it.

Niki

Yeah we seen the wiggles show here in RI and greg was not there either there was a fill in...but the kids still enjoyed themselves..

Upvote 0

banimall

Yahoo, made it to 100 posts... Can't believe it's about Greg Wiggle though, Oh well

Anyway, the Wiggles show in Florida last year was without Greg Wiggle as well. Kind of strange how all the others along with this concert are without him. I know for the show in Fl he came up on the big screen and told all of the kids he was out with a hernia operation. Not sure how many 3 year olds know what a hernia is. I've also heard second hand that the Doodlebop concert was a disaster and that they had to wait over 2 - 3 hours for a 20 minute show. All I can say is (for all you Doodlebop fans) Keep tryin, keep tryin. :lol:

Upvote 0

GrowingUpDisney

Yahoo, made it to 100 posts... Can't believe it's about Greg Wiggle though, Oh well

Anyway, the Wiggles show in Florida last year was without Greg Wiggle as well. Kind of strange how all the others along with this concert are without him. I know for the show in Fl he came up on the big screen and told all of the kids he was out with a hernia operation. Not sure how many 3 year olds know what a hernia is. I've also heard second hand that the Doodlebop concert was a disaster and that they had to wait over 2 - 3 hours for a 20 minute show. All I can say is (for all you Doodlebop fans) Keep tryin, keep tryin. :lol:

He was out for a hernia during our show also. Wonder what he is out for now?

Niki

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom